• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GL 76 club
4 4

79 posts in this topic

Board Census

Owner Grade PQ Notes

Universals

showcase22gr1959 9.4 OW/W Northland

conditionfreak 8.5 W

oakman29 8.0 CR/OW old label

bomber-bob 8.5 W

Maccai3 6.0 OW/W

Jeffreykli 9.0 OW/W

sckao 7.5 OW/W

greggy 9.0 OW Double Cover, Old Label

dane323 6.0 OW/W Martin Pasko collection

Signature Series

lscomics SS 8.5 W German ('71) Denny O'Neil & Neal Adams

Crimebuster SS 5.5 OW Neal Adams

Miraclemet SS 5.0 CR/OW Neal Adams

lani98 SS 7.0 OW/W Denny O'Neil & Neal Adams

Hibou SS 5.0 W Denny O'Neil & Neal Adams

Raw Copies

Kevin.J raw

Kevin.J raw

Kevin.J raw

lscomics raw Spanish

gojira raw

TheAmazing R.J.S. raw

Roulette44 owns a 9.6 ( that was/is (shrug) up for sale )

Not really. I don't like how things evolved with the CGC grading, and pressing. I'll stick with my low grade raw copies, bound volume's, collected editions, and books about creators, and books about comics themselves. And of course, OA. If I was to do graded copies at this point, it would be just to flip, make a few dollars.

Anybody here own the Pacific Coast copy on Comiclink?

One of the few if any PC books that I've seen that are not centered perfectly - curious about this one considering there is another PC 76 that came directly from Roter.

If memeory serves me correct there were 2 copies one a 9.4 and the other a 9.2. No the centreing isnt as good as some of the other Pacific Coast copies but i havent seen too many copies with White Pages but this one has and its certainly better than the 9.6 copy i saw on the pedigree website a few years back.

Here is my copy. Since I imagine at one point the good sir who gave me this book will read it. Words can't honestly do it justice. I don't think you can find a better sig placement on this book and is by far my most awesome bronze age book I own. As many of you know I am a huge arrow fan and know Neal is a big reason because of that. I don't need to pimp this book or the significance of it. Once again to the individual who gave me this book you have no idea how much it means to me! I will find a way to get you something as legendary for your collection as you have given to me.

b57ca062-5bb3-49bc-959a-304b8987f4f1_zps70849be7.jpg

I'm in, even though this is the umpteenth copy I've owned over the past 40 years!

GL76.jpg

I finally found the right "keeper" copy at the right price, after many years of selling off nicer ones when the prices started escalating.

This one is not TOO nice (and wasn't too expensive!) for me to justify keeping, but also not TOO beat (not by a long-shot!) to fit in with my nicer-looking VG-Fine/Fine/Fine+ reading collection. A winner!!