• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For OKC Tornado Moore, OK

243 posts in this topic

I say it doesn't matter what organization it goes to though as long as its going towards those in need.

I agree with it going anywhere, many people are in need and while I am sure there is a hefty amount of donations going around, it is likely never truly going to be enough.

Use your discretion and I am comfortable with any solution you choose. After-all, you organized this whole thing and that is enough for me to trust your judgement!

...exactly what I was going to post. You were great in starting this thread in the first place, so you'll be equally as great directing our donations to where they'll do the most good.

Best of luck to all those affected.

Peace,

Chip

Just got everyone's name/board name matched up for the drawing and realized I actually sold eleven of the mystery boxes. I think I messed up my count because of the one I sold via PM early on. Totally fine by me to just ship an 11th box as I have plenty of stuff, but before I did a drawing to determine the winner of the ASM 300 I wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone who disagreed with allowing for an 11th box to be drawing.

Here are the names of the boardies that bought boxes and each box gets one drawing.

shadroch

ashsaytr (purchased via PM)

admiralbram

Diamonddave

Zoso20 (x2)

A.Romeo

fiberbiskit

venom

rfoii

gino2paulus2

So ten names, but eleven boxes. If anyone is concerned about an 11th box in the drawing speak now or forever hold your peace.

Reguarding distributing the funds.

Dr Phil said 100% of his site goes to the people in need. Drphil.org I believe. He had relatives that lost their home in Okahoma.

Also, I can come up with a merchandise donation if this thread is still accepting them.

Reguarding distributing the funds.

Dr Phil said 100% of his site goes to the people in need. Drphil.org I believe. He had relatives that lost their home in Okahoma.

Also, I can come up with a merchandise donation if this thread is still accepting them.

I haven't closed it so as far as I'm concerned still open. Thanks!

I have a DC 75th anniversary book still sealed. A full 15 pounds I believe. $100 shipped to the US only. As soon as I get confirmation of payment from the host, I will ship it out.

I have 2 and offered another copy as a prize in another thread. I will use the same pic, just ignore the noob prize. :grin:

dc52prize001.jpg

I have a DC 75th anniversary book still sealed. A full 15 pounds I believe. $100 shipped to the US only. As soon as I get confirmation of payment from the host, I will ship it out.

I have 2 and offered another copy as a prize in another thread. I will use the same pic, just ignore the noob prize. :grin:

dc52prize001.jpg

I'll take it :-) :takeit:

Also, I just want to say that while I have been a fan of super heroes since I dressed up as Superman for Halloween when I was 3, I am truly impressed by how many REAL HEROES there are on here helping out these victims.

You guys really are inspiring.

I'll take it :-) :takeit:

Very cool! :applause:

Just got everyone's name/board name matched up for the drawing and realized I actually sold eleven of the mystery boxes. I think I messed up my count because of the one I sold via PM early on. Totally fine by me to just ship an 11th box as I have plenty of stuff, but before I did a drawing to determine the winner of the ASM 300 I wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone who disagreed with allowing for an 11th box to be drawing.

Here are the names of the boardies that bought boxes and each box gets one drawing.

shadroch

admiralbram

Diamonddave

Zoso20 (x2)

A.Romeo

fiberbiskit

venom

rfoii

gino2paulus2

So ten names, but eleven boxes. If anyone is concerned about an 11th box in the drawing speak now or forever hold your peace.

11 is fine with me. Are you doing the drawing tonight?

shadroch

admiralbram

Diamonddave

Zoso20 (x2)

A.Romeo

fiberbiskit

venom

rfoiii

gino2paulus2

11 is fine with me. Are you doing the drawing tonight?

I am not worried about the number either. Feel free to draw when ready!

Also, I just want to say that while I have been a fan of super heroes since I dressed up as Superman for Halloween when I was 3, I am truly impressed by how many REAL HEROES there are on here helping out these victims.

You guys really are inspiring.

:golfclap::applause: (thumbs u