• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For OKC Tornado Moore, OK

243 posts in this topic

I haven't posted links in the other sections since I wouldn't be specifically selling in those sections and I didn't know if the mods would delete them since books aren't being sold there.

I guess I could try it and see if they stay up?

I think this thread is very good idea. The images on the news have been tough to watch and I was heart-broken hearing about all the children lost during this natural disaster. My area was devastated last year by Hurricane Sandy, so I know how tough things can get.

I just found out about this thread from your post in the Modern Sales area, and would like to offer up something for sale too (buyer pays you and I mail it out), if that's cool with you?

Avengers vs X-Men #1 Midtown Comics Variant CGC SS 9.8 signed by Skottie Young - let's price this one at $100 and I'll cover shipping costs (CONUS only).

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

if this is still available i will take it.!!! i been wanting this forever.. :takeit:

Payment recd

I haven't posted links in the other sections since I wouldn't be specifically selling in those sections and I didn't know if the mods would delete them since books aren't being sold there.

I think this thread is very good idea. The images on the news have been tough to watch and I was heart-broken hearing about all the children lost during this natural disaster. My area was devastated last year by Hurricane Sandy, so I know how tough things can get.

I just found out about this thread from your post in the Modern Sales area, and would like to offer up something for sale too (buyer pays you and I mail it out), if that's cool with you?

Avengers vs X-Men #1 Midtown Comics Variant CGC SS 9.8 signed by Skottie Young - let's price this one at $100 and I'll cover shipping costs (CONUS only).

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

if this is still available i will take it.!!! i been wanting this forever.. :takeit:

Payment recd

how is the cleanup going?? glad this thread is making a dent... hope all is well be safe..

BLAZING COMBAT 3....... 6.5 / 7.0......OW........ $ 32

Donated by Jimjum12

Tales of Suspense 35

De-slabbed CGC 4.5 (comes with blue label)

$75 SHIPPED!

donated by Dice-x and Tmoore54

Silver Surfer #2 (1st Badoon), we'll call it a good. $20, and I'll ship free. donated by Kirby Jack

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Payment recd

:applause:

I just found this thread , you should put a link in the other sales sections if you haven't already.

I am nowhere near where this happened but I do feel,for all , I hope everything works out for the best my friends.

I know these are not old but it's all I could dig up for now, I will look for some older stuff when I can get at some boxes.

So, 3 books up for grabs, all proceeds go the the cause, shipping is on me. Lets say $25?

Walking Dead Blanks X 2. N/M -NM+

Star Wars #1 NM/ -NM+

Good luck in OK

Peace

bf98fd283a33ddc56442279790883d23_zpsd182a849.jpg

52e59c1fee7e41dc5b68b1cc302594ca_zps6bb34307.jpg

:takeit:

Items on the way my friend! Shipped out today!

Thanks for stepping up to the plate Comicalgems...... I would like you to get at least one cold tall-boy from my donation.... you surely deserve it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

Payment recd

how is the cleanup going?? glad this thread is making a dent... hope all is well be safe..

Still lots to do. Will be heading back down on Friday. Going to work on packaging mystery boxes between now and then. I think what I will do is number them then put each buyer's name in a hat and draw the names so it is truly random which one goes to who. Probably video it and post drawing to YouTube. Then link it here.

Still lots to do. Will be heading back down on Friday. Going to work on packaging mystery boxes between now and then. I think what I will do is number them then put each buyer's name in a hat and draw the names so it is truly random which one goes to who. Probably video it and post drawing to YouTube. Then link it here.

:applause: that sounds like a really fun idea. Will we get to see the contents of the boxes during the video?

Good luck on Friday, great thread for a great cause well done (thumbs u

:applause: that sounds like a really fun idea. Will we get to see the contents of the boxes during the video?

Good luck on Friday, great thread for a great cause well done (thumbs u

I was thinking of putting the ASM 300 in box ten so that last picked gets it. Otherwise contents will be a mystery.

"IF" someone were to buy the last two boxes, could they expect the "Sweet Spidey Surprise?"

Jerome

They are all sold! Updated page one sorry for the confusion.

comical, you've done some great work in this thread. Thank you for making a difference. (worship)

Recap;

Wolverine Omnibus Volume 1

Brand new in original shrink wrap $99.99 cover.

Not sure why they number these the way they do.

this is the Jason Aaron run, not Miller.

Lets say $50 shipped in the US.. You pay comicalgems, I ship book to you.

Donated by shadroch

Batman Inc #8 NM $8 Free domestic shipping

Donated by Tibex82

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

Payment recd

I dropped this off at the post office earlier today. Package is on its way to the buyer! Thank you again for your purchase!

(thumbs u

Recap;

Wolverine Omnibus Volume 1

Brand new in original shrink wrap $99.99 cover.

Not sure why they number these the way they do.

this is the Jason Aaron run, not Miller.

Lets say $50 shipped in the US.. You pay comicalgems, I ship book to you.

Donated by shadroch

Batman Inc #8 NM $8 Free domestic shipping

Donated by Tibex82

Is this the full re-cap of what is left? If so I will clear the thread. If not, let me know and I will check my wallet and see what I can do. Sorry I missed on the mystery boxes - kudos to all who made that jump.

Lmk,

Jaysen