• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2005

365 posts in this topic

There's going to be a big article on the Convention and the Shuster Awards, including an interview with legend and Comicon guest Jerry Robinson in NEXT Week's Saturday Toronto Star (April 30).

Were I to get Jerry Robinson to sign the article....could I submit it to CGC for a yellow label? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You could sign it too... poke2.gif

BY THE WAY... IF ANYONE WAS THINKING OF GETTING A TRANSMETROPOLITAN #1 SIGNATURE SERIES IN ORDER TO RESELL THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA AS YOU'D HAVE AT LEAST ONE BIDDER. hi.gif

Depends on how much you'd like to pay. devil.gif

I think he will be sketching, but I'm sure he will be charging $.

Sketching and charging is better than refusing to sketch. Yes, I'm still peeved.

BY THE WAY... IF ANYONE WAS THINKING OF GETTING A TRANSMETROPOLITAN #1 SIGNATURE SERIES IN ORDER TO RESELL THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA AS YOU'D HAVE AT LEAST ONE BIDDER. hi.gif

893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

One MEEEELION DOLLAS! Do I hear one bid?! Oh wait, nevermind... Sold to rob_react! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think he will be sketching, but I'm sure he will be charging $.

Sketching and charging is better than refusing to sketch. Yes, I'm still peeved.

I don't mind paying for a sketch. Legends are allowed to charge.