• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Great catch, 'bones!

Lordy, that cover is disturbing.

Is she transformed into a harpy, or some beastie original to the story?

Jack

Best Single mail day I think I have had in years! 2 of my top 5 pre-code horror covers.

1st up, this book is always 2x guide, there are maybe 2 or 3 copies available at any given time, but never never cheap, Doesn't matter if it's a fair or a VFNM. I hesitated on this copy for a couple months before I finally bit the bullet & went for it. I am glad I did, it's such a deep flat even black copy. Some days this is my favorite cover of all time.... :cloud9: Other days I just stare in awe at just how depraved & sadistic it is.

2449390921_1cb99883bd_o.jpg

Thanks Jack! it's actually a gorgon if you can believe it! Lots of artistic license...

Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good,

They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would.

I suppose there's no unanimity on what the two besides Medusa looked like.

Jack

Thanks, Bonds25 and shiverbones. :)

A few more arrived today. They aren't all horror though like the last batch I shared.

First up is an Authentic Police Cases #2. Canadian Edition. When I saw this I really liked the cover. So of course I had to pick it up.

authenticpolicecases2qr1.jpg

I love that cover :applause:

Thanks jay! I had a thing #7, but sold it about 2 years ago when times were tight. I never feel "comfortable" when I don't have one, & It's not an easy book to track down. I Was really happy to finally score this copy, and it's nicer too, my other was a cracked CGC 3.0

I almost forgot this one was coming. A big thanks to our own Buck Biggins for this one.

Superior is my favorite pre code producer because their stories are INSANE and as surreal as you could hope. And almost every issue has someone deciding to commit suicide. Just crazy stuff. This is a SOTI issue, and has the absolute classic"Return of the Ghoul" which is one of my favorite pre-code stories. OH, and the gloss on this book is SICK, I have never seen a PCH like it.

2456224464_6f6c0c8fa9_o.jpg

Superior is my favorite pre code producer because their stories are INSANE and as surreal as you could hope.

(thumbs u