• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

you got it. I like little plants and animals because I think the connection with nature 'taps into our roots' so to speak... to have the lizard's tongue and the submerged eye- oh my!
The dove fleeing from the bats is a nice touch as well.

I actually got this last summer but am just getting around to posting it. Tough book to find in presentable midgrade.

My favorite part of this cover is the way the man is grabbing his face and the launatic with it's arms raised in the background. Very cool and weird drawing!

107064.jpg.8ed68a97b8717f1188faf9690c8bcb45.jpg

When you really, really need a malpractice lawyer they're nowhere to be found! :pullhair:

My newest one, with thanks to Wrightson_fan

WitchesTales111952-06.jpg

More than presentable! Nothing like a big fat giant. And it's pre-code horror to boot! :cloud9:

I actually got this last summer but am just getting around to posting it. Tough book to find in presentable midgrade.

My favorite part of this cover is the way the man is grabbing his face and the launatic with it's arms raised in the background. Very cool and weird drawing!

:applause:

One of the freakiest pre codes and a BEAUTIFUL copy!!!

107064.jpg

Sweeet copy - seems like this book usually shows up in GD when it shows up at all.

I recently scanned a Gaines copy and while everything went just fine I'm not sure how soon I wish to repeat the experience. It was like trying to scan a piece of tissue paper, hoping you don't destroy it in the process. :eek:

VOH39.jpg

I recently scanned a Gaines copy and while everything went just fine I'm not sure how soon I wish to repeat the experience. It was like trying to scan a piece of tissue paper, hoping you don't destroy it in the process. :eek:

VOH39.jpg

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

VOH39.jpg

One of my favorites in the Vault run. Beautiful copy!!

VOH39.jpg

(worship)

VOH39.jpg

(worship)

definitely my fave book in the Vault of Horror run. Nice copy!

VOH39.jpg

Jiminy Christmas! That one must go all the way to "11".

spinaltap-11.jpg