• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,238 posts in this topic

Shrunk, that was a steal. I wonder if an 8.0 copy of Dark Mysteries #13 (the convict's severed foot cover, and my favorite of the run) would've gone for more? IMO that devil cover is about as good. Dammit.

#13 guides for $219 in 8.0 and I would think a slabbed copy would sell for at least that - but I would have thought any copy of that book would sell for at least guide, until I bought a raw G/VG on ebay a couple years back for less than half guide. Now a #19 for less than guide would be a true steal.

Heck, I'd probly pay double guide for a copy of that severed leg book slabbed at VF. I've found Dark Mysteries to be one of the tougher pre-code titles in high grade....I absolutely love the first couple of issues with Wally Wood covers... cloud9.gif

This brings my pre-code set up to 22% complete! (check my bio) yay.gif

Post deleted by adamstrange

Edited by adamstrange

cosmic aeroplane on this copy, so it's got the little check marks inside pointing out all the good girl poses. lou did the lead-off story about a were-tigress -- tiger skin bikini and all. she looks great, the tiger looks great, what more do you need?

it also teaches a valuable lesson: if you are going to marry a were-tigress, don't run out of catnip!

WebMys22small.jpg?BC1yrDCBf8GUArN4

girl trapped in web, menaced by a spider. i think we could do a thread just on that!

WebMys8.jpg?BC1yrDCBmYQd1tTS

one of my favorite lou cameron covers. waited years to find one.

WebofMys17.jpg?BC1yrDCBaOMqzi7I

It's not just you,... all I'm seeing is a little square box with a " X " in it ! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Adamstrange, you might want to practice your scanning posts in the

"Testing 1,..2,..3..."

forum. hi.gifflowerred.gif

Edited by FUELMAN

i'm not sure what the problem is. it could be there's limit on how many folks can view the images i've placed in my yahoo briefcase (i got DSL recently and this is my first use of that online storage). i know it was working as i received nice feedback for my GA post. can someone let me know if you can't see either of my posts?

i'll try to make smaller scans and upload them to store them as part of the post. when i did that earlier, they didn't show up in the post. is there a way to do both?

thanks!