• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,239 posts in this topic

FINALLY finished my run of these

commrmystery4_zpst6qqk23k.jpg

Very nice! What I love about this cover is that it creates a very terrifiying scene without the use of werewolves, vampires or the undead which is pretty rare for a PCH book. Heck, there isn't even a skull on this cover! :o

Big congrats! Ironically, #4 is the last one I need, too. Eventually I'll land a copy! :)

I was thinking of you when I saw robots post...still looking.

That's very nice of you, Jimmers! :) No great rush -- the fun is in the hunt for a "just right" copy. Not necc high grade, just nice appeal.

Big congrats! Ironically, #4 is the last one I need, too. Eventually I'll land a copy! :)

I was thinking of you when I saw robots post...still looking.

That's very nice of you, Jimmers! :) No great rush -- the fun is in the hunt for a "just right" copy. Not necc high grade, just nice appeal.

+1

And congrats on finishing your run, Robot. Nice book!

All great books! Almost sensory overload to think of getting all those at once -- I usually acquire them one at a time! Congrats! :)

Thank you!

Yeah, opening up a box with almost 50 pre-codes is like a 6 year old experiencing X-Mas morning.

Some of the books I seriously forgot were even in there.

Here's a few more -

hof_20.jpg

sss_10.jpg

tftc_39.jpg

Tormented_01.jpg