• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,239 posts in this topic

A recent snag from www.bedrockcity.com ........... always wanted a solid copy of this one.... one of my favorite Mummy covers......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN2666.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

A recent snag from www.bedrockcity.com ........... always wanted a solid copy of this one.... one of my favorite Mummy covers......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN2666.jpg

Solid Jimbo! :applause:

I always imagined the next scene after the cover is Franky turning around and backhanding all three mummies to nothing but dust and bones! lol

I was told a dealer sold a good copy to a collector for $350. The buyer turned right around and sold it for $500. That is a bit insane to me... I thought I paid up a little for this one at $250.

$250 for the copy you just showed is a ridiculous steal. Wow.

Wildey is evidently a good suspect for Chilling Tales 16 also published by Youthful and he is possibility for this one as well.

This one is heading my way; I like that the subject matter could have easily been used for a post code DC sci-if cover, but the artist here (any ideas who? GCD was no help) makes it creepy... image.jpg

There is SUCH a good story in this one!

I was told a dealer sold a good copy to a collector for $350. The buyer turned right around and sold it for $500. That is a bit insane to me... I thought I paid up a little for this one at $250.

$500! That's crazy, I sold a GD copy just a few years back for $60 or $70 on ebay, and it took a while for someone to pull the trigger.

Now given the rise in second tier classic cover horror books, $250 for a nice mid grade copy does seem like a bargain, and would have been a decent deal a few years back even.