• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,239 posts in this topic

Yeah, Disbrow is way under rated. Here is a great story with a killer ending panel

comcrimedetector5b_zpswmikuxvg.jpg

from this book

comcrimedetector5a_zpsfgkwvpaj.jpg

Wow, never saw that book before, and would never dream that it had such a cool panel inside. You learn a lot on these boards.

Not sure if I have posted this one, but here is my 6th Street 117. I think this was the first book they listed on eBay and I got it raw for like $230. One of the few books from them to fly under the radar. All hell broke lose shortly after.

bb%20117_zpsafdbwjes.jpg

Not sure if I have posted this one, but here is my 6th Street 117. I think this was the first book they listed on eBay and I got it raw for like $230. One of the few books from them to fly under the radar. All hell broke lose shortly after.

bb%20117_zpsafdbwjes.jpg

That's quite a beauty at a steal of a price, congrats! (thumbs u

I still need a nice 113 to complete my BBW set! :wishluck:

I don't know why but this seems to be a semi-popular issue to have.

I haven't read it.

Nightmare_01.jpg

As well as this one.

Astonishing_35.jpg

hof_15.jpg

WeirdScience_10.jpg

Without a doubt, you've got great taste in affordable (relatively) and not nosebleed grades (relatively) that still present terrifically (undoubtably!) Congrats on these great books! :)

Hey, thanks for the compliment!

I also have great taste for picking out bottom-of-the-barrel-beaters.

The cover on this one appears to have been fried on acid as well. lol

sss_12.jpg

bb%20117_zpsafdbwjes.jpg

Wow! Well-bought. Can't even look at this book in high grade for $230.