• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,258 posts in this topic

Yeah, nothing better than "binge reading" a stack of EC's. I have an un-bagged low grade set (a little over half the run) that I've been accumulating for a white. They sit all mixed up on a shelf and when I get the urge, I grab a handfull.

Is there a couch for me?

That's an interesting electronic game for 1948

Now that's a bc

TreasureChestV36bc_zpsdhkf8jc5.jpg

Yeah, nothing better than "binge reading" a stack of EC's. I have an un-bagged low grade set (a little over half the run) that I've been accumulating for a white. They sit all mixed up on a shelf and when I get the urge, I grab a handfull.

Is there a couch for me?

Any time you're in the hood bro!

That's an interesting electronic game for 1948

Now that's a bc

TreasureChestV36bc_zpsdhkf8jc5.jpg

This game was a cheap predecessor to the electric football game we all know and love. Tudor started real electric football in 1949. For a cool read try Full Color Electric Football by Earl Shores, Roddy Garcia and Michael Kronenberg. Roddy is a great friend, a Spider-Man fan and a former Bedrock employee...

51NL0iG0JaL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg