• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

Among the small number of rules of our overloads at the CGC Forum have is that we not post slabs of their competitors. It seems to me a reasonable request.

I applaud the book you acquired but you could at least hide the label. :shy:

Among the small number of rules of our overloads at the CGC Forum have is that we not post slabs of their competitors. It seems to me a reasonable request.

I applaud the book you acquired but you could at least hid the label. :shy:

Forgot that it was actually. However a bit late now that it's been quoted, but I'm sure it will be pulled now that it's been pointed out. (thumbs u

I applaud the book you acquired but you could at least hid the label. :shy:

I agree. It's just a small matter of courtesy. Marvellous book, but stating the grade and that it was a non-CGC graded book , and posting a cropped image, would have been the diplomatic thing to do. Considering the positives these forums provide, we should at least respect the rules.

Notwithstanding this...fab book. (thumbs u

Just got a couple of cool Avons (one of my favorite publishers) yesterday at the cool new Berkeley Comic Con

Whiteprincess2_zpsi6ylysqm.jpg

strangeworlds18_zps5mveussf.jpg

Fantastic pickups Pov! (thumbs u

That's some wordy title going on in the first book and I love those green winged antler aliens on the second. Those same aliens show up here and there cover wise on these SciFi books!

Twist, report to your room immediately. Straight to bed and no dinner for you. You bad boy, you.

Oh the shame of it...How can I ever face the fellows in Troop 12. :sorry:

the%20shame%20gif_zpszhwmyqko.gif

Edited by Twistty1

I finally upgraded my old 4.5 I sold a couple years back. It was then sold on heritage as part of the riverdale collection a year later. I had a hard time finding a nice bright copy and that was affordable... Also, no yellowy ink spots on the girl like you sometimes see on other copies.

Very sweet book-congrats! Killer sig line too.

Thank you kind sir. :blush:

Fantastic pickups Pov! (thumbs u

That's some wordy title going on in the first book and I love those green winged antler aliens on the second. Those same aliens show up here and there cover wise on these SciFi books!

Thanks! I agree about "White Princess of the Jungle Fights the Witch Doctor Murder Cult". Is there a GA/PC comic with a longer one? lol

I have a real soft spot for Avons. Previously I only collected the Avon 1-shot horror titles but am really enjoying these sci-fi and jungle type books.

This was the last pre-code I got. I was a little reluctant to post it as my scanner doesn't handle slabs well. It is a CGC 6.0 OW.

truelifesecrets23-cgc6.5ow_zpsyczvasym.jpg

I love that book but it certainly seems to have more copies show up than many other key PC books. Getting a copy is more about paying for the honor than actually having to hunt for one long.

Still I think that is one of the best in your face PC books ever done. Place that next to CS #22 and what a set of bookends you'll have. (thumbs u

Edited by N e r V

I love that book but it certainly seems to have more copies show up than many other key PC books. Getting a copy is more about paying for the honor than actually having to hunt for one long.

Still I think that is one of the best in your face PC books ever done. Place that next to CS #22 and what a set of bookends you'll have. (thumbs u

;)

8vqh3c.jpg

;)

8vqh3c.jpg

Now if that guys shirt was blue, I'd swear it was the same fella! :sumo:

Between those two (fantastic picture by the way fifties (thumbs u ) I give the edge to Craig and CS #22.

FAC #20 has the great full body (bodies) shot but it's the girls eyes on CS #22 that pops the creep factor up.

The murder weapon up close helps too.

Ah, if only the blood were red instead of black....