• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

I was glad I scored this one today and it is currently heading my way. Only 3 in the census, and Heritage has only sold 2 copies, one poor and one good. Plus, it's one of my favorite Russ Heath horror covers!

image.jpg

Dan R.

image.jpg

...... that's one of the tougher ones..... a lot of people are lacking it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was glad I scored this one today and it is currently heading my way. Only 3 in the census, and Heritage has only sold 2 copies, one poor and one good. Plus, it's one of my favorite Russ Heath horror covers!

image.jpg

That is very cool - don't think I've ever seen that cover before. :applause:

image.jpg

Dan R.

Congrats,I was going to bid on it and forgot, but only around what you won it for, so would have lost and maybe pushed it a few bucks higher, so it all worked out.

I think it's his best Atlas horror cover.

That cover reminds me of a film called Fiend without a Face. Cool Sci-Fi / Horror film from the 1950's.

My FAVORITE Sci-Fi flick from the 50's! :shy:

Great effects for the time...

Great copy of the book but it's creatures on it remind me more of a movie from the 80's called The Boogens. Anyone seen that one?

The Boogens is one I haven't seen yet. Fiend , the jelly monsters!! lol It does have great effects for the time.

Oh yeah! The black and white of the movie made that jelly blood look nasty, wonder if the cast had a big jar of peanut butter laying around after shooting! lol

domo!

some of my fave covers are in that run,issue nine,well,your,second roe,third,in.....wow.

a tad like the mens adventure horror...22?

One of my favorites as well!

MensAdventures22Copy2.jpg

domo!

some of my fave covers are in that run,issue nine,well,your,second roe,third,in.....wow.

Awesome copy of a great cover! But then, I haven't found any Everett PCH cover that wasn't fantastic.

domo!

Awesome copy of a great cover! But then, I haven't found any Everett PCH cover that wasn't fantastic.

Great copy! One of these days, I'll find a copy of this book....