• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,227 posts in this topic

That's a great cover! Beware is one of my favorite "short runs" of books. My goal is to have the run complete in 5.0 or better by the end of next year.

Definitely a great little "short run" and I hope to see a group shot when you complete.

In today,first issue of this title (interiors in undead thread)

YSqjbAxh.jpg

I love how "off" Farrells look. There is a creepiness in them that comes from using artists that have the basics down, but one or more things just aren't right..hard to explain, but they just look odd. It works really well with their horror books, not so much with other genres (although I DO love their war titles).

In today,first issue of this title (interiors in undead thread)

YSqjbAxh.jpg

I love how "off" Farrells look. There is a creepiness in them that comes from using artists that have the basics down, but one or more things just aren't right..hard to explain, but they just look odd. It works really well with their horror books,

I agree

That's a great cover! Beware is one of my favorite "short runs" of books. My goal is to have the run complete in 5.0 or better by the end of next year.

Definitely a great little "short run" and I hope to see a group shot when you complete.

Not all 5.0 or better but glad to have it complete...

combewarerun_zpsqw5khn5a.jpg

Robot, that is one sweet picture!!

I'd be glad to have them too. Nice group shot.

vpi3o3.jpg

Great Frankies, this is one of my favorites! :headbang:

Did you just recently acquire these or are you just getting around to posting them all together?

Always liked that one

vpi3o3.jpg

Great Frankies, this is one of my favorites! :headbang:

Did you just recently acquire these or are you just getting around to posting them all together?

Most of the recent. I need to submit my raw copies one of these days...

I knew when you posted some of the Frankenstein's last week that you'd end up getting this one on Sunday.

Great book and definitely my favorite of the series.