• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,227 posts in this topic

That's a great cover! Beware is one of my favorite "short runs" of books. My goal is to have the run complete in 5.0 or better by the end of next year.

Definitely a great little "short run" and I hope to see a group shot when you complete.

Not all 5.0 or better but glad to have it complete...

combewarerun_zpsqw5khn5a.jpg

I'd be glad to have them too. Nice group shot.

Would make great floor tiles

That's a great cover! Beware is one of my favorite "short runs" of books. My goal is to have the run complete in 5.0 or better by the end of next year.

Definitely a great little "short run" and I hope to see a group shot when you complete.

Not all 5.0 or better but glad to have it complete...

combewarerun_zpsqw5khn5a.jpg

I'd be glad to have them too. Nice group shot.

Would make great floor tiles

Now that would be great for a comic room.

xxx

165995.jpg

Great book!

Still surprised that after all this time they still don't designate this as a classic cover! (shrug)

I've always thought that Harvey horror books don't seem to be revered in the same way as other PCH, or taken as seriously by the powers that be. Just a thought.

Well both BCM 50 and TOT 15 are classics but I think this one is on par with them IMHO! 2c

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them, I just think they are like the 2nd class citizens of PCH in terms of how they seem regarded as against other publishers in the genre. hm

xxx

165995.jpg

Great book!

Still surprised that after all this time they still don't designate this as a classic cover! (shrug)

I've always thought that Harvey horror books don't seem to be revered in the same way as other PCH, or taken as seriously by the powers that be. Just a thought.

Maybe because there are a lot of file copies out there. They aren't really rare. Great covers and contents though. I love 'em! Also love your exploding sig line. Not many here would post coverless in theirs. I love 'em all from coverless to file copies!