• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Have prices risen on this yet recently or has it been stagnant? 

The book has doubled and tripled in price in the last 1-2 years. I'm not sure being stagnant or another price increase are really a warranted. lol

The last 3 months alone have seen another 50% jump

A 7.0 just sold for $11,350 on eBay 

If you check current e bay ask prices from the last week or so sellers are trying to raise prices another 50% which I would not be surprised happening by end of summer 

cheapest 2.5 is listed just under 4k

Edited by rabidwolf

13 hours ago, rabidwolf said:

The last 3 months alone have seen another 50% jump

A 7.0 just sold for $11,350 on eBay 

If you check current e bay ask prices from the last week or so sellers are trying to raise prices another 50% which I would not be surprised happening by end of summer 

cheapest 2.5 is listed just under 4k

Insane.  When is the movie showing up?

On 7/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, Diaolos said:

Just joined the club last week.  Will be leaving me soon for a little TLC.  Clean and press. Lots of pressable defects. 

Thanks @Wolverinex23James for letting me know about this thread   

7797A6D3-B561-42E3-80E8-5C335F773C31.jpeg

Boom! Congrats! I know you have been searching for a while.   Glad you got it before it started getting crazy from the upcoming movie!

On 7/20/2021 at 11:51 PM, Wolverinex said:

Boom! Congrats! I know you have been searching for a while.   Glad you got it before it started getting crazy from the upcoming movie!

That’s right a long while.  Finally got a decent price.  I was getting tired of chasing it lol    

Edited by Diaolos

On 1/11/2022 at 3:59 PM, TrevorP24 said:

There's an 8.5 up for auction at comiclink.  Any guesses as to what it'll end up at?  Is it a boardie's copy?

Comic Link :: The Online Vintage Comic Book and Comic Art Auction and Exchange

That is a beautiful copy.  I think 20k with the overall market dip recently. Can't wait to see what happens. Is there a way to track it?

On 1/12/2022 at 11:50 PM, Wolverinex said:

That is a beautiful copy.  I think 20k with the overall market dip recently. Can't wait to see what happens. Is there a way to track it?

Put in a bid and it will show up in your bids list!  Come on, you know someone else will out bid you so there's no risk.  :banana:

But seriously, I usually just grab the URL and tuck it away and reload the page after the auction is over to see how it turned out.  Note that for ComicLink you don't need the vast majority of the junk after the "?" in the URL.  All you need is the ID.  So for example, the simple URL for this page would be:

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?id=1545132