• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

Just booked my flight.

There won't be any HG Star comics left in this town!

:insane:

Greggy can have my sloppy seconds.

It is what Greggy does best.

So - which dealers will be in Philly and which ones will be at Heroes this year?

From talking to several dealers at MegaCon, Philly seems like the destination for most. In my mind, that's great, since that means many of my traveling buying competitors will also go to Philly. Since I buy primarily from smaller local/regional dealers anyway, and will have less buying competition at Heroes, I would say Heroes is shaping up very nicely indeed.

So - which dealers will be in Philly and which ones will be at Heroes this year?

From talking to several dealers at MegaCon, Philly seems like the destination for most. In my mind, that's great, since that means many of my traveling buying competitors will also go to Philly. Since I buy primarily from smaller local/regional dealers anyway, and will have less buying competition at Heroes, I would say Heroes is shaping up very nicely indeed.

I'll be at Heroes :devil: