• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John C. Reilly in Guardians of the Galaxy

25 posts in this topic

While I'm not defending the move, Reilly has been in more serious roles that have somewhat worked. He had a very serious role in Gangs of New York. Although I couldn't help but laugh everytime I saw him.

While I'm not defending the move, Reilly has been in more serious roles that have somewhat worked. He had a very serious role in Gangs of New York. Although I couldn't help but laugh everytime I saw him.

That's true... he's the Ned Beatty of our generation. :kidaround:

Shake and bake ... he's the Magic Man, and he's going to walk. Hard.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!

That's true... he's the Ned Beatty of our generation. :kidaround:

^^

John C Reilly is the real deal. He's been amazing in his dramatic roles from Lumet films to Scorsese. It's just that he's had such a great second act as a comedic actor that people have forgotten, or never knew.

I have no doubt he'll do a fantastic job.