• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

lol

In hand, you can actually see the individual teeth marks. Some little booger made a very expensive bed for itself 30 years ago. What a shame!

comic113.jpg

Actually that's just Marvel chipping often seen on the....

OH MY GOD, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT's HOLEY!!!

Sheesh, holey is right! That is a crying shame! A few pages ago I mentioned what a tough book this was for me, and I still have a soft spot for TTA #2. Count yourself lucky that you found one!

lol

In hand, you can actually see the individual teeth marks. Some little booger made a very expensive bed for itself 30 years ago. What a shame!

comic113.jpg

Actually that's just Marvel chipping often seen on the....

OH MY GOD, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT's HOLEY!!!

Sheesh, holey is right! That is a crying shame! A few pages ago I mentioned what a tough book this was for me, and I still have a soft spot for TTA #2. Count yourself lucky that you found one!

The rare Rat Chew Pedigree! :devil:

The funny part is, the 1st few times i saw it at my LCS, the bite mark was covered up the way they had it against another book. You could only see the "Rare-BITE COPY" sticker and for the life of me, i couldn't figure out what the hell the B.I.T.E "pedigree" was or stood for doh!

The funny part is, the 1st few times i saw it at my LCS, the bite mark was covered up the way they had it against another book. You could only see the "Rare-BITE COPY" sticker and for the life of me, i couldn't figure out what the hell the B.I.T.E "pedigree" was or stood for doh!

.....the way most rat chew collections go, the early 60's Marvels were all feasted upon, while the Archies and Dells were left untouched. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't know if I ever posted these after I got them graded but I'm in the process of scanning my slabs and thought I would post the pre-heros now that I have a decent scanner set up.

StrangeWorlds04FC.jpg

StrangeWorlds05FC.jpg