• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

the comic that will respect you in the morning

724798-AmazAdult9.jpg

724796-AmazAdult7.jpg.01ce671baedbb2c91d6dfc866f79c3ad.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

i've heard this name somewhere before, but i can't remember where? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

724801-StrangeTales84.jpg

724801-StrangeTales84.jpg.e4b7f5ce568d1552a8ab829c63a1f4d0.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

724798-AmazAdult9.jpg

Just went through this thread. Adam, your books here are even more amazing than what you've been putting in the 10-cent thread.

Great cover. From now on, I want everyone here to refer to me as Tim Boo Ba! 27_laughing.gif Actually, in Mandarin that could almost be translated as "Tim don't be scared" or "Tim is not scared"! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Edited by tth2

Wow, fantastic books, thanks for posting those scans. I've never seen some of those covers.

I wonder if they ever thought about having some/all of the monsters duke it out in an issue or two. Sort of a comic version of the Godzilla "Destroy All Monsters" movie. smile.gif

I wonder if they ever thought about having some/all of the monsters duke it out in an issue or two. Sort of a comic version of the Godzilla "Destroy All Monsters" movie. smile.gif

Hey Chris, you mean something like this??

st88.jpg

Except have Fin Fang Foom vs Tim Boo Ba? A Pre-Hero Celebrity Death Match?

Gargantus vs Monstrollo!

Gorgilla vs Gor-Kill

Rrro vs Colossus!

Dang, that'd be SWEET!

man...i've read about stan lee doing actual artwork before - and he's not a fan of his own efforts by any stretch - but it's cool to see it for real. even if it seems strange that a giant horned monster would be wearing boots, a miniskirt and a belt.

great books! thanks for sharing!

Edited by Sal

Now how many White Mountain Pre-Hero Marvel's do you have?

NOT ENOUGH!!!

725792-AmazAdult8.jpg

725792-AmazAdult8.jpg.fc630780ad52194bd68091cfc3696457.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

724798-AmazAdult9.jpg

Just went through this thread. Adam, your books here are even more amazing than what you've been putting in the 10-cent thread.

As long as I make someone jealous of something every day, I can go to bed happy. devil.gif