• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet 43 out tomorrow. Predictions?

111 posts in this topic

Will there be any new entries into the Bronze Top 10 thanks to movie hype? Will Walking Dead #1 add another digit to its value? Will Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 still say "Prices vary widely on this book"?

Discuss ...

It's still a useful reference to me. What other publication has that much comic book history contained within? For someone like me that drops in and out of the hobby, it's good for catching up on stuff that I've missed.

I predict my nearly 20 year streak of not buying the new Guide will remain unbroken...

This!

In October, my LCS will have approximately 600 of them in boxes during their 50% off sale and the prices will be just as irrelevant then as they are now so I'm thinking ill wait (thumbs u

I have not bought one since the internet. Once I drifted back into the hobby, I thought about getting that but then purchased an iPad with verizon wireless. It is an excellent reference as far as breaking down important issues in title but after that...

It could be outdated by day of release. It suffers from what is plaguing all printed news media.