• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

Back to the book......reading #1 again, it strikes me as a concept that would be better for a TV series than movies. While the movies could be cool, there are enough different plot lines that can be done with the idea to make a great TV run.

Back to the book......reading #1 again, it strikes me as a concept that would be better for a TV series than movies. While the movies could be cool, there are enough different plot lines that can be done with the idea to make a great TV run.

Which is probably what will end up happening IMO

I just read the first issue and enjoyed it. The interplay between vampires and humans reminds me a little of The Damned, in a good way (and like The Damned, I think it has terrific potential for a network series if it ever happens). Fun writing, decent art. I'm in for #2. :)

yeah mine didn't last 24 hours, but I always try to beat the best price....so 13.99 plus 5.99 shipping was that particular sweet spot...course I saw some go for 25 bucks, but I think those required perfect timing....

I personally believe that we'll see a drop as everyone realizes the extreme tentativeness of what we know....

It'll uber down until some more def news comes out.....

yeah mine didn't last 24 hours, but I always try to beat the best price....so 13.99 plus 5.99 shipping was that particular sweet spot...course I saw some go for 25 bucks, but I think those required perfect timing....

I personally believe that we'll see a drop as everyone realizes the extreme tentativeness of what we know....

If you always try to beat the best price you drive the market into the ground.

If a book has an established price you do better if you don't dump it for less than that already established price. This just encourages the buyers to wait on buying until prices stop falling.

If you keep a book at a consistent price the market will respect that price and people will continue to buy it at that price because they have confidence that it is the accepted price for that book.

If a book has an established price you do better if you don't dump it for less than that already established price. This just encourages the buyers to wait on buying until prices stop falling.

If you keep a book at a consistent price the market will respect that price and people will continue to buy it at that price because they have confidence that it is the accepted price for that book.

Wait. So that's how it works??

Very true, too bad it never seems to work that way...seems like everyone lists a buck cheaper than the next guy and eventually it bottoms out. But then again maybe that's karma and a good thing.

I just read the first issue and enjoyed it. The interplay between vampires and humans reminds me a little of The Damned, in a good way (and like The Damned, I think it has terrific potential for a network series if it ever happens). Fun writing, decent art. I'm in for #2. :)

damn you guys...I can't handle another title on my read list. I guess I have to read this now....YARGGGHH