• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier right now, and it blows away Avengers 2: Age of Ultron!

I liked Avengers 2: Age of Ultron ,but no way does it comes close Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Guardians!

The Russo brothers are at the top of the pole now, and not Joss Whedon.

2c

I saw it for my third time tonight. We took my son to see it. We'd been telling him that the Big Iron Man movie came out in the summer so for months anytime summer was mentioned he brought up the movie. We got him the Hulkbuster lego set a few months ago and he loves it. One of the few sets that has remained mostly intact. I've improvised a bit with pieces, but for the most part it looks mostly the same.

It was his fist movie. He wanted to leave by the time the trailers were over- I think they intimidated him a bit. Once he saw the Avengers though he was hooked, for the most part. It was a lot of fun hearing him cheer every time he saw another hero. He got really excited to see War Machine at the end. Then he talked about Vision the whole way home.

A few things:

1) I still enjoy the movie, but I do see what people are talking about with things missing in the story. I really hope they release a director's cut down the road.

2) We kept joking we'd be alone in the theater. That wasn't the case at all. It was pretty crowded. It was also a really animated crowd that really got into it. The guy behind me lit up when he saw Stan Lee.

Hopefully my son will want to go to more movies. Star Wars should be an incredible experience.

+1

Fake story.

If its fake, even Stan Lee fell for it. I hope its fake.

Stan Lee wouldn't recognize himself in a mirror.

lol

But the Beyonce story has been floating around for about two days now. I just didn't bother with it yet because a number of sites are saying it is fan-created news.

Now watch Marvel go ahead and hire her to be the Captain Marvel from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #16 now (Monica Rambeau).

:popcorn:

Looks like FURIOUS 7 just bumped AVENGERS (2012) from the top 3 list.

Rxi5zRn.png

It's that massive overseas result at the box office. But I heard that doesn't count, because it is only 15% to 40% of domestic dollar value.

(:

Watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier right now, and it blows away Avengers 2: Age of Ultron!

I liked Avengers 2: Age of Ultron ,but no way does it comes close Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Guardians!

The Russo brothers are at the top of the pole now, and not Joss Whedon.

2c

agreed!

Rxi5zRn.png

It's that massive overseas result at the box office. But I heard that doesn't count, because it is only 15% to 40% of domestic dollar value.

(:

It will be interesting to see if Jurassic World can catch Furious 7.

Rxi5zRn.png

(:

It will be interesting to see if Jurassic World can catch Furious 7.

I bet it beats it.

Rxi5zRn.png

(:

The sad part is Iron Man 3 is in the top 10. what a puke fest!

Rxi5zRn.png

(:

JW will push it down another spot

Did anyone notice how the Ultron robots were so delicate a human fist could smash em to smithereens, an arrow goes right through em and apparently they are so easy to build he made hundreds of em in a couple days along with a giant city bomb thing.

Did anyone notice how the Ultron robots were so delicate a human fist could smash em to smithereens, an arrow goes right through em and apparently they are so easy to build he made hundreds of em in a couple days along with a giant city bomb thing.

Well, that's just nit picking! The damn movie is long enough as is. Maybe each avenger is using "special attack"?