• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

Reported. That is ridiculous.

I had trouble finding it...

This auction is for a Amazing Fantasy #15 reprint only, this is not the original comic. Pictures that are shown in the picture gallery above do not represent the reprint comic being sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description/details of this auction listing. Good luck to all bidders!

This thread needs to get to the top of ebay searches - may I suggest the dynamic duo - namely Buzzetta and Dice X commence with the memes...

I will throw the obligatory IBTL of course but to get things rolling

SUPERKOP10 IS A SCAMMER.

It may just save some mug $5000 hm

Yeah, that's Wally holding the book and Joey in the background.

Definitely, long time boardie. He'll be shocked and either amused or pissed once he stumbles across this. He posted that image here shortly after he bought it, and I'm guessing the guy scamming found it linked here via a Google search.

Yeah, I reported this to eBay as a fraud.

This was a photo taken by Mike (when he used to go by the handle "Big Mike" here on the boards). He posted the pic in his report of heroes.

It's sad that you can't even post con pics of good times on a chat board, but it's a reality anything put up on the net is accessible to everyone (including dirtbags).

sorry to have posed in front of you Joey.

How friggin' weird.

This guy is a joke - Look at his pictures. One is in a CGC case the other is a scan.

Total RED FLAG! and he's been reported as well for a fraudulent auction