• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

This makes me so mad - ebay does nothing about these dooshguzzlingnozzleflungermucks...........how can they not pull this listing already

I have reported three different guys with pictutres of MY BOOKS trying to sell them on ebay, and I've reported them several times, others have reported them, and NOTHING. There up all the time.

This is absolute BS - what are we supposed to when ebay won't do anything about it.

This makes me so mad - ebay does nothing about these dooshguzzlingnozzleflungermucks...........how can they not pull this listing already

I have reported three different guys with pictutres of MY BOOKS trying to sell them on ebay, and I've reported them several times, others have reported them, and NOTHING. There up all the time.

This is absolute BS - what are we supposed to when ebay won't do anything about it.

Become the Batman of ebay

So the only way is to have a few realistic top winning bids? If the main winning bid doesn't pay it goes to the next highest bidder and so on.

More than a few - have MANY realistic high bids, with one or two outrageous ones, and have everyone turn him down on his 2nd chance offers.

;)

-slym

I got an email back from him stating that he was reporting me to ebay for harassment. This was after I sent him an email asking him where he got off, more or less.

Doosher.

That's OK, I plan on calling eBay tomorrow on my lunch break and having someone look at the auction in detail. It's fraud, it's a scam, this cat has no chance on completing this auction...

..but just in case, we still should plan to spam-bomb-snipe this thing.

-slym

You need to call paypal - say you are concerned with fraud since it is your image. Paypal transfers you to eBay and they walk you through it and then that is how they take it down.

That is how I handled it last year.

Guy pops up with another image of his book a week later but at least was not using mine.

Let me tell you something - if I planned on selling a high-end book, shipping is free. IDC if I spent $50 on sending one raw comic, for a $10K plus book, I can afford to offer that.

(thumbs u

-slym

I got an email back from him stating that he was reporting me to ebay for harassment. This was after I sent him an email asking him where he got off, more or less.

Doosher.

That's OK, I plan on calling eBay tomorrow on my lunch break and having someone look at the auction in detail. It's fraud, it's a scam, this cat has no chance on completing this auction...

..but just in case, we still should plan to spam-bomb-snipe this thing.

-slym

Nothing like a community coming together to unite against one common enemy :cloud9: and then completely destroy them. :devil:

Doosher.

He did not respond to me.

ScreenShot2013-07-23at115401PM.png