• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

What was wrong with that sales thread? Missed it chatting about Action 1

had Comix mixed in with the Comics, and since he didnt blur the obscenities, the mods figured, why moderate the one post and let him repost the pictures, when they can anonymously destroy the entire thread and mangle ongoing transactions.

It's most probable the n00b mod in question really wanted some low grade bronze semi-keys and was pissed that he didnt post take it in time, so deleted the whole thing. ;) (thumbs u

Was there a thread about the other guys doing something with signed books?

I went to click on it and poof...

Kinda lame.

It's news.

jasonharris52 Link

Belligerent trolling, and excessive profanity.

His last post... :)

Picked up a Tec 44 CBCS 8.5 tonight. :banana: Was listed on CConnect for like 22 minutes lol Vinnie will have it CGC graded in Baltimore (at my request). He didn't even get the chance to upload the scan. Hoping CBCS grading is at par with CGC's. Let's see what comes of it.

Discussing CBCS and anything related to it is highly frowned upon by the CGC board moderators and will most likely get clipped.

will have it CGC graded in Baltimore (at my request)

You didn't get to read much at Harvard did you ?

doesn't matter. you said "

Discussing CBCS and anything related to it is highly frowned upon by the CGC board moderators and will most likely get clipped".

You discussed CBCS here on these message boards.

that's frowned upon.

He was particularly nasty to that Uchiha kid (who is special).

:(

Kid is learning the ropes. Offered him the OS grading guide (well, as soon as Amazon dispatches it) as he obviously wants to learn more about the hobby.

And yes, he's just a kid (who has openly admitted he has a learning disability) so folks should cut him some slack.

Kid is learning the ropes. Offered him the OS grading guide (well, as soon as Amazon dispatches it) as he obviously wants to learn more about the hobby.

And yes, he's just a kid (who has openly admitted he has a learning disability) so folks should cut him some slack.

Agreed. If he's disabled, he may not understand the full scope or grasp proper social skills. He should be educated and not punished. Some slack in this case with an admitted problem should be weighed in.

Agreed. If he's disabled, he may not understand the full scope or grasp proper social skills. He should be educated and not punished. Some slack in this case with an admitted problem should be weighed in.

What the quote?

"It's so easy to laugh

It's so easy to hate

It takes strength to be gentle and kind."

Even harder on the Internet apparently.

BTW: Popped into my head while listening to the Decemberists right night, not the Smiths... hm Decemberists made me think of the Smiths, maybe it's the guitar work.