• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Huh. That seems uncharacteristic.

Huh. That seems uncharacteristic.

[font:Book Antiqua]Noooooo!!!!! :frustrated: Why, MagnusX, why?????[/font]

My Gramps middle name was Herbert.Always thought that was a cool one.

One of the first things that struck me about my wife was her name...Arden :luhv:

I like that name! Sounds sophisticated and classy.

My sister-in-law let my brother name the youngest kid. He went with Henry and my SIL liked it, because it was a classic name. My brother liked it because it was Indiana Jones' actual first name.

He gave a bit of quite nasty unwanted advice to a newer female member. The entire covo has been deleted.

Wow really? That seems unlike him.

You never really know about a person until the day they stick their foot in their mouth. Plenty of people here have done it.

He gave a bit of quite nasty unwanted advice to a newer female member. The entire covo has been deleted.

Was her name "Lisa"?

Was her name "Lisa"?

No, it was in a sales thread.

Was her name "Lisa"?

Oh, jeez - it wasn't to that lady with the comics and Magic cards was it? Because I think that girl is legit.

Was her name "Lisa"?

Oh, jeez - it wasn't to that lady with the comics and Magic cards was it? Because I think that girl is legit.

Yeah,she seems nice.MaggyX can be a little..unique.