• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

He gave a bit of quite nasty unwanted advice to a newer female member. The entire covo has been deleted.

Was her name "Lisa"?

I really thought a strike would be dished out for that outburst but what do I know. Crawling back to the cellar. :hi:

He gave a bit of quite nasty unwanted advice to a newer female member. The entire covo has been deleted.

Was her name "Lisa"?

I really thought a strike would be dished out for that outburst but what do I know. Crawling back to the cellar. :hi:

Happens all the time.

Fully blown by a full sized 30 ft Great White Survivor..

Was her name "Lisa"?

No, it was in a sales thread.

Oh, jeez - it wasn't to that lady with the comics and Magic cards was it? Because I think that girl is legit.

Yeah,she seems nice.MaggyX can be a little..unique.

Was it for the abortion comment or was there more I missed out on?

Was her name "Lisa"?

Oh, jeez - it wasn't to that lady with the comics and Magic cards was it? Because I think that girl is legit.

She said something about needing to sell the books to pay her electric bill. I saw a post where he advised her to purchase contraception instead of comics (he used other words) ..so that might have been it. It was in the sales thread of the woman who stated she is handicapped with three kids and another board member was helping her. I guess if they quote the sentence that causes the strike some other brain child somewhere will decide to use it.

I don't know if she is legitimate, but I do know she's doing an awful lot of scanning of inexpensive books, so she seems legitimate.

In any case...why say stuff like that?

Was her name "Lisa"?

She said something about needing to sell the books to pay her electric bill. I saw a post where he advised her to purchase contraception instead of comics (he used other words) ..so that might have been it. It was in the sales thread of the woman who stated she is handicapped with three kids and another board member was helping her. I guess if they quote the sentence that causes the strike some other brain child somewhere will decide to use it.

I don't know if she is legitimate, but I do know she's doing an awful lot of scanning of inexpensive books, so she seems legitimate.

In any case...why say stuff like that?

:facepalm:

I remember when he first came around here he was quite abrasive and pet the cat backwards to a few folks,myself included.

But if what I have heard he said is true....phouc yu to him.(Jeffro,I believe you gave me that one earlier in this thread,no?)

Jimmers

PS not masking. It is a proper name.

I was just feeling kind of green;) Kermit was green...is green.

She Hulk is green...

Actually just the color I liked at the moment;) I felt it served the tone of the post;) or something.

More people should use color font, it would make the place more ...colorful:)

and no, I did not have wine with dinner;)