• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

Mma nick:

My name is nick and I've been training in MMA (wrestling,BJJ, muai Thai, boxing etc) for a while. it's my biggest hobby and I've competed a few times within the various arts of the sport.

The avatar i have is because the punisher frank castle is my favorite character in comic books

Edited by Mmanick

Mma nick:

My name is nick and I've been training in MMA (wrestling,BJJ, muai Thai, boxing etc) for a while. it's my biggest hobby and I've competed a few times within the various arts of the sport.

The avatar i have is because the punisher frank castle is my favorite character in comic books

So I should stop thining of you as Mr. Mannix?

Mma nick:

So I should stop thining of you as Mr. Mannix?

lol I'd have to think so haha....we're you thinking of the old show?

To continue on a similar reflection to those of werewolves I have been deadly scared of vampires as a kid, and actually stopped reading Spidey (after one issue) as there was Nightcrawler – and he definitely looked too much like a vampire. :eek:

So I could choose nice Morbius face, maybe? :)

But I also like the idea of an ever-changing avatar following a character or person, like Hado's or Peter in Portugal's, so I might just adopt a Michel Vaillant face?

Problem is Graton is not definitely the greatest in drawing expressions: stories were great but the faces are all not-so-much expressive… hm

tetemv2.jpg

Or maybe the rabbit mascot of the air-conditioning company? :D

vaillant_logo.jpg

What do you advise?

I like 1992.

-slym

+1 He looks suave

joeypost was a nickname I received back in my serious hockey playing days. I used to cling the pipes at least once or twice a game. It started with "Joe hitting the post again" and was shortened to joeypost.

If you met me in person you would understand the avatar.

lol that 'Klink' sound is music when you're a goalie, nails on a chalk board if you're the shooter.

Happened to use a similar name "shadow" by accident on an old Moody Blues site and I used it here. I grabbed the album cover of the Moody Blues "Stange Times" as my picture.

Btw, the real name is Dan

Comeaux is my last name … it’s a common name in South Louisiana along with many other local surnames ending in “eaux”

Avatar is from my favorite team, the local college football team “Rajin Cajuns” from Lafayette, Louisiana which is in the heart of Acadiana.

Forum name = first syllable of last name combined with my given name.

Avatar = Logo for Chessie railroad systems. I think the logo is cool and the trains would captivate me as they roared past my parents house when I was a child.