• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

My screen name emulates from my desire to rid Earth of werewolves. If there were no Moon, there would be no werewolves.

(shrug) I always just assumed you were a disciple of Alexander Abian.

I thought you liked "Despicable Me."

I got my name because I'm a Marvel fan.

Aaaaaaaand :baiting:
And I'm a girl :insane:
Quit objectifying women!!!! Wait were you? I didn't know.

:roflmao:

I got my name because I'm a Marvel fan.

Sarah's avatar is one of the best around :headbang:

Flee did the facepalm effect on my avatar lol

I didnt put much though into my name, just wanted to pick something random from something I liked. First thing that came to mind was the movie the Mothman Prophecies and that the mysterious creature's voice refered to itself as Indrid Cold. So just went with that. I saw the movie for the 2nd time recently and decided that maybe I don't like it so much after all. I could change the name but why bother...

I would have never recalled that. Yes, the movie wishes to give the impression it is something deep when… it really isn’t – no matter how much "true story" is into it… lol

Yeah I have always found the "unknown" interesting, so things like cryptozoology and creatures like the Mothman are cool to me. Although I have to admit as I have grown older, its pretty tough to keep an open mind. But I'm still trying to keep the kid inside alive and keep the wonder going.

As for my avatar, I'll let someone else guess that. I'm pretty sure a few people here can identify it quickly because after my very first post here a few people responded that they too were fans of .... hm

As for the reason I joined this forum in the first place, it was to thank trmoore54 for starting a thread about an ebay scammer. Had I not come across his thread, I probably wouldn't have noticed I was getting punked. So thanks again to trmoore54, awesome guy!

My username comes from my undergrad days. Brothers in my fraternity, Alpha Gamma Rho, had usernames on aol that started with 'aggr' which I adopted. The 1103 comes from my fraternity stud number, which is basically my roster number for the chapter. I was the 1,103rd brother in the Nu Chapter of Alpha Gamma Rho.

My avatar pic is pretty self-explanatory.

My grandmother had an illicit affair with Lou Gehrig back in '28, and as a result instilled in me a great level of respect and admiration for the man.

So, I use an anagram for ALS and my picture is a metaphor for my posts

I started my ebay account to look for Street Fighter toys, so I wanted something to do with the game. There were several variations on the fireball Ryu and Ken throw, I ended going with Hado_ken.

I've used that name for lots of things and over the years it's just been shortened to Hado, which I believe translates to "surge" in Japanese.

Heck I even tried to get it for a license plate, it and all variations were taken so I ended up using the uppercut instead: SHORYUKN!

:cloud9: Street Fighter 2! I played that game SOOOO much on SNES back in the day, I used to be able to beat the game playing with my toes. No word of a lie!

DG? hm

I started my ebay account to look for Street Fighter toys, so I wanted something to do with the game. There were several variations on the fireball Ryu and Ken throw, I ended going with Hado_ken.

I've used that name for lots of things and over the years it's just been shortened to Hado, which I believe translates to "surge" in Japanese.

Heck I even tried to get it for a license plate, it and all variations were taken so I ended up using the uppercut instead: SHORYUKN!

:cloud9: Street Fighter 2! I played that game SOOOO much on SNES back in the day, I used to be able to beat the game playing with my toes. No word of a lie!

DG? hm

What is DG?? (shrug)

My grandmother had an illicit affair with Lou Gehrig back in '28, and as a result instilled in me a great level of respect and admiration for the man.

So, I use an anagram for ALS and my picture is a metaphor for my posts

The last time you told the story it was about your mother and the Symbionese Liberation Army.

No, Douchewaite would say he could beat everyone using only his balls on the controller.

-slym

While breaking up with Ms. America on twitter.