• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

691 posts in this topic

I too am tracking down various cgc books in that range. It's been difficult to say the least. Good luck with your search man. (thumbs u

good luck? haha

I too am tracking down various cgc books in that range. It's been difficult to say the least. Good luck with your search man. (thumbs u

good luck? haha

(shrug)

Are you following me? :troll: (thumbs u

if you find darkhawk slabs then I'm following you. if not, then I'm not. :wishluck:

So I've noticed Darkhawk 1 is now getting some love in the LCS's and in sales threads. Has the quarter bin DH 1s come to an end?

I just saw DH 13 and 14 sell in a sales thread raw for $10 for the pair. It's the Venom appearance issues. What's happening with this character that there seems to be growing interest?

So I've noticed Darkhawk 1 is now getting some love in the LCS's and in sales threads. Has the quarter bin DH 1s come to an end?

I just saw DH 13 and 14 sell in a sales thread raw for $10 for the pair. It's the Venom appearance issues. What's happening with this character that there seems to be growing interest?

I've been finding more and more #1's for sale out in the wild for $10+

I've been finding more and more #1's for sale out in the wild for $10+

Yes that's what I've been noticing. I went to a LCS this weekend and they actually had a 9.8 in their display case for sale next to Iron Man 55...kind of scratched my chin a little.

I think we can all agree that I shouldn't have just bought these.

Darkhawk6_zps138de4cf.jpg

Darkhawk19_zps374ca0fc.jpg

I think we can all agree that I shouldn't have just bought these.

Darkhawk6_zps138de4cf.jpg

Darkhawk19_zps374ca0fc.jpg

Great pickup for a buck apiece, but if you paid $300 it was probably a bad deal. It all depends on what they cost.

more than a buck, less than $300. The prices were fair, probably could have been a little lower, but I got impatient. They're not in high demand, but are also scarce, so its not always easy to find the most balanced price.

But when they announce DH in the next GOG movie I'm selling the whole collection and buying an island.

Agree, fair. And things are about to get more serious

It's funny how Darkhawk has picked up a lot of tracking over the years. But you mention The New Warriors, and people sort of poo-poo the team. Even though they help Darkhawk get his start.

Or maybe I'm sensitive to someone making fun of a rich kid, with batons, flying around on a skateboard.

It's funny how Darkhawk has picked up a lot of tracking over the years. But you mention The New Warriors, and people sort of poo-poo the team. Even though they help Darkhawk get his start.

Or maybe I'm sensitive to someone making fun of a rich kid, with batons, flying around on a skateboard.

Nova went on to bigger better things...

Anywhoo... I'm officially out of control.

dhdouble_zpsd56f6163.jpg

You cannot catch me on the registry. Do not try, please sell me your DH slabs cheap. You know who you are. Thanks.