• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Modern Speculation wise:

The only 3-D's I'd buy are Joker, Harley Quinn & Joker's Daughter.

There are sure to be some fabulous reads, but most will not pay your gambling debts.

Is this the first appearance of Lobo in the New 52 ? I read and saw different versus of Lobo somewhere. He looked more modern/streamlined in the art I saw.

Got 2 Full Sets (will be selling one as a complete set, if anyone missed out feel free to PM me) as well as a few extras which I'll put up for sale as well.

Also was able to score 2 copies of the Forever Evil #1 3-D Variant, at a very reasonable price. Today was a great day.

Was that person actually dumb enough to post what store he bought the books from?

doesn't diamond take away a stores retailer discount for doing that?

The boardie is well known. His adress & email was DM'd to me.

I plugged his zip into the comic shop locator service.

seven shops came up.

I know one of the owners.

I called him. We figured out the account easy.

I saved the post.

Sent it to DC. Sent it to Diamond. Sent it to Bleeding Cool.

Diamond could take away their Tuesday delivery for a period of time, which will certainly take away youchooseme's Tuesday delivery time for a period.

Cool beans. Now to wait to see if your information is correct. I do suppose that there are a couple of people that would pm you such information. lol. Called one of the owners and figured out the account easy. :blahblah::roflmao:

I think the funniest part is when you said the boardie is well known. If you can't guess, nobody talks to me unless I pm them. It's like I am on ignore to everyone in modern.

Only 7 shops? There are way more than that.

From Bleeding Cool:

Word of advice, DO NOT KEEP YOUR 3D COVERS IN THE CAR, a customer just called and his melted…

lol!

I left a Rush albumn in the back window of a car one time. It looked like a roller coaster but still played slightly off beat bwahahahahahahahaha

I just read the Ventriloquist and Desaad issues and needless to say I was very underwhelmed. I'd give both a 2 out of 5. I can't say I'm surprised because I knew this was gonna be just another cover gimmick like the ones from the '90s.

I agree the Desaad issue was missing something, but the cover is awesome in 3D.

The Ventrilloquist was a disappointment after a good Batgirl series from Simone.

The Poison Ivy cover is stunning so I got both the 2D and 3D. The story was good too.

Two face was a cool cover, The story was wanting as I felt I saw this rerun before.

Cyborg Superman cover is ugly. I didn't like it. The story was good with reminiscences of early Galactus feel.

The Joker cover is good. Bizarre story with a monkey. What kind of drugs was the writer on?

I couldn''t get Grodd, Darkseid, and a couple of others due to sellouts..

I got the books for the new 52 series I read regularly(Tec, BR and JL, didn't have any Joker covers) and the covers are pretty cool. However, What is the coolest thing about them is the Back covers advertising Arkham Origins. It looks simple amazing. I am thinking about bagging and boarding the books backwards.

Was that person actually dumb enough to post what store he bought the books from?

seven shops came up.

I saved the post.

Diamond could take away their Tuesday delivery for a period of time, which will certainly take away youchooseme's Tuesday delivery time for a period.

Without receipt, this is pretty much a he said she said thing. plugging in an address to find the zip and then playing guess who to find out? Anybody can post pictures of items and say they got it from a store. Granted there are posts but that can be fabricated to set up another store if you really wanted to. For example, someone near Larry's store could post picture outside his shop on Tuesday with Wednesday batch and be " thanks Larry for hooking it up a day before"

Let me say that I did not want to like these covers.... but after seeing them first hand, I bought a few. Luckily, my shop guy put a few aside in case I liked them. Picked up Joker, Bizarro, Two-Face and my favorite, the Creeper. I won't chase them all but I'm starting to really like the concept of all these villain covers. I also think my 'non-comic-book' friends will like them as well.

Happy Comic Book Day Everyone!

seven shops came up.

I saved the post.

Without receipt, this is pretty much a he said she said thing. plugging in an address to find the zip and then playing guess who to find out? Anybody can post pictures of items and say they got it from a store. Granted there are posts but that can be fabricated to set up another store if you really wanted to. For example, someone near Larry's store could post picture outside his shop on Tuesday with Wednesday batch and be " thanks Larry for hooking it up a day before"

I agree. he wants to get some comic shop in trouble because the only proof he has are pictures. congrats larry.