• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

More Possible Details Regarding Lex Luthor's Party

It is the reopening of Metropolis Central Library post the battle for Metropolis. Lexcorp funded the construction because “Intellect is man’s biggest strength” which seems to be a direct shot at Superman.

Other small details tied to that scene, the movie will have an almost red carpet montage where the rich and famous are asked their views about the Superman who appeared in the public eye recently. The red carpet setup is attached, and will include both Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor being asked that question by Lois Lane and Clark Kent on the carpet.

to me anything that comes out like this is still rumored, until WB/DC releases more information on the movie.

I have to agree. But it is nice to see Warner kicking it into gear, and attempting to build out a multiverse of TV shows and movies based on DC properties.

:whee:

You can credit Marvel for that. ;)

Peace,

Chip

Most probably. Warner was making money long before Marvel Studios had this six-year winning streak (for the most part). But never concentrating on linking it all.

We'll see how far they take it.

You can credit Marvel for that. ;)

Peace,

Chip

:whistle:

Victoria Alonso On Whether Marvel Feels Pressured After WONDER WOMAN Announcement

-----------------

Marvel's Victoria Alonso appeared at the Visual Effects Society Production Summit in Hollywood today and Variety asked her about when exactly the studio is going to acknowledge fan demand and give one of their female superheroes the spotlight in a movie. "If were up to me, it would be today," she told them before apparently taking a long pause, smiling and declining to say anything else. Does Alonso know of a movie in the works or was she simply worried about speaking out of turn? That's not clear, but when the site asked whether or not Marvel feel under pressure now that Warner Bros. have announced Wonder Woman for 2017, she replied: "We have so much pressure internally for everything we do, we don’t need outside pressure. We are always so hard on ourselves," adding that she wishes them success because "the success of superheroes, whether ours or others, is success for all of us. But I will be honored to be part of a woman leading the way."

-----------------

Now THAT is a classy answer.

:applause:

Now THAT must have been a high point of the day at school.

Ben Affleck Addresses MSU Football Team: "I'm Batman"

That's awesome. Now let's hope he goes out there and does a better job than Christian Bale. I don't think that's going to happen, IMHO.

Easy to do a better job than Bale. Maybe not so easy to do a better job than Nolan.