• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

So Bruce Wayne is supposed to be 12 yo in the television show Gotham. If you put the Wayne's death back in 1981 as per the marquee movie Excalibur....and rolled that up to the present (2014) that'd put Batman at 45. Make that 47 by the time the movie hits in 2016.

‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ will be shot in IMAX

Zack Snyder is taking a page out of Christopher Nolan’s book and shooting some of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in IMAX. Multiple sources from Chicago contacted Batman News last night to say that they saw IMAX cameras being used to film the Wayne murder scene. Chicago native Mike Eisenberg, who owns and operates his own production company, lives right down the street from where they were filming and confirmed the IMAX cameras on Twitter:

Is General Zod In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE?

---------------------

On the 9th of November 2014, Michael Shannon who had played General Zod in Man Of Steel was spotted out in Chicago with the Man Of Steel himself. A lucky fan found the two actors out at a club in Chicago, where they both obliged to take a quick photo. Unbeknowset to them at the time that this may be a big spoiler for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

---------------------

Screen_Shot_2014_11_10_at_12_27_36_AM.png

---------------------

On the 9th of November 2014, Michael Shannon who had played General Zod in Man Of Steel was spotted out in Chicago with the Man Of Steel himself. A lucky fan found the two actors out at a club in Chicago, where they both obliged to take a quick photo. Unbeknowset to them at the time that this may be a big spoiler for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

---------------------

I smell flashback.

---------------------

---------------------

I smell flashback.

That's what I am thinking. Michael Shannon is an amazing actor anyway. So having even a brief appearance would be cool.

---------------------

---------------------

I smell flashback.

That's what I am thinking. Michael Shannon is an amazing actor anyway. So having even a brief appearance would be cool.

Is it me or do Supes and Zod look a bit unenthusiastic about the photo opportunity with that guy in the hat....lol.

---------------------

---------------------

I smell flashback.

Is it me or do Supes and Zod look a bit unenthusiastic about the photo opportunity with that guy in the hat....lol.

(shrug)

They look like they are posing for a photo while still trying to look cool.

:gossip: Though Cavill looks happily toasted.

So Bruce Wayne is supposed to be 12 yo in the television show Gotham. If you put the Wayne's death back in 1981 as per the marquee movie Excalibur....and rolled that up to the present (2014) that'd put Batman at 45. Make that 47 by the time the movie hits in 2016.

is this still in Chicago? what theatre is this?

Edited by jsilverjanet

---------------------

---------------------

I smell flashback.

(shrug)

They look like they are posing for a photo while still trying to look cool.

:gossip: Though Cavill looks happily toasted.

Or that. lol. He does look like he knocked back a few. I guess he doesn't have super tolerance to alcohol.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WRAPS IN CHICAGO; HEADED TO NEW MEXICO FOR WONDER WOMAN

-----------------------

It's being reported that Zack Snyder has finished filming Batman Vs. Superman in Chicago and looks to be headed next to New Mexico for Wonder Woman scenes involving Themyscira.

The Chicago Tribune confirms Snyder has wrapped in Chicago.

It's guessed New Mexico is the next shooting location as set images and video of what looks to be Wonder Woman's island nation home of Themyscira were recently spotted being built.

-----------------------

B2qgs3rCMAASgdX.png