• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

So even Bale thought he was going to be offered the role in 'Batman v Superman'.

Christian Bale Talks Ben Affleck As BATMAN And Whether He Contemplated A Return

----------------------

As for how he felt to learn that Gone Girl's Ben Affleck had been cast as the superhero in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel follow-up, it sounds as if he was as shocked as the rest of us!

"I've got to admit initially, even though I felt that it was the right time to stop, there was always a bit of me going, 'Oh go on... Let's do another.' So when I heard there was someone else doing it, there was a moment where I just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour.

----------------------

Henry Cavill Finished Filming Scenes For BATMAN V. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

--------------------

In a recent interview with the Chicago Tribune on being the Man of Steel, Cavill stated:

"It was very difficult work." Henry pointed out. "It was very physically demanding. You can't just sit in the harness and expect it to do all the work. You're not going to look like you're flying. You have to pay attention to what your feet and legs are doing. It's like dancing."

"Let those folks on the collectors society give it a try. Then I'll be the one sitting back and laughing!"

--------------------

Christian Bale Talks Ben Affleck As BATMAN And Whether He Contemplated A Return

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

"Let those folks on the collectors society give it a try. Then I'll be the one sitting back and laughing!"[/i]

--------------------

hm

lol

Just checking to see if you are still reading these like you promised.

:blush:

"Let those folks on the collectors society give it a try. Then I'll be the one sitting back and laughing!"[/i]

--------------------

hm

lol

lol

--------------------

hm

lol

lol

Awesome!

What was the story behind the Batman-Superman logo in 'I Am Legend'

i-am-legend-batman-superman.jpg

-------------------

“The reason that it was there is that the producer and writer of I Am Legend, Akiva Goldsman, actually wrote an early, early [draft of Batman v Superman],” the director said. He added that, if his memory served, Christopher Nolan initially was going to make Troy and Wolfgang Peterson was supposed to do Batman/Superman.

“We thought, ‘Hey, what movies would it be fun to have up on the screen when the plague hit?’” Lawrence recalled, adding that he recently saw Goldsman, who revealed the studio never gave them clearance to use the combined logo.

-------------------

Report: Doomsday is in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’, and so is this Batman villain

Doomsday has been heavily rumored and now Badass Digest is confirming that he’s in the movie. But the site also reports that a Batman villain will have a cameo.

Badass Digest says that KGBeast, a Batman villain introduced in 1988’s classic “Ten Nights of the Beast” storyline, will have a small role in the movie. Batman News can confirm this report. Sources told me early last month that the name Anatoli Knyazev (KGBeast’s alter ego) was on a trailer in Chicago. They were filming in a subway and Callan Mulvey was spotted dressed in black with a tattoo on the back of his neck, doing things that a bad guy would do. It’s possible that Callan Mulvey is KGBeast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but that’s just speculation based on all of the information that I received.

That seems to be tracking with earlier reports.

Is KGBeast In BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE?

------------------

Filming In Chicago also came across an actor's trailer with 'Knyazev' on it, but for some reason that hasn't been getting any attention. If you do a quick search you will see that it matches the last name of DC Comics' Anatoli Knyazev, aka KGBeast. He's a Russian assassin that was trained by a secret faction of the KGB, known as "The Hammer." He's been cybernetically enhanced and has mastered martial arts and various deadly weapons. He first appeared in Batman #417 (March 1988), and was created by Jim Starlin and Jim Aparo.

------------------

Batman_419.jpg

And that's a wrap!

clapboard1sm.jpg

BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE Wraps Filming!

--------------------

Filming for the follow up to 2013's "Man of Steel" follow up "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" started on May 16th 2014, 203 days of shooting. And now, we have official confirmation from "Batman v Superman" Cinematographer Larry Fong that filming has officially finished.

"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" hits theaters on March 25th, 2016

--------------------

:ohnoez:

And that's a wrap!

clapboard1sm.jpg

BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE Wraps Filming!

--------------------

Filming for the follow up to 2013's "Man of Steel" follow up "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" started on May 16th 2014, 203 days of shooting. And now, we have official confirmation from "Batman v Superman" Cinematographer Larry Fong that filming has officially finished.

"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" hits theaters on March 25th, 2016

Soooo... Dark Knight #4?