• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Amy Adams Says Gal Gadot Looks Really Good As Wonder Woman

------------------

"I can't really say," Adams stated when questioned if she is in any scenes with everybody in costume. "But I will say Gal looks really, really good in that costume. I was like 'really? They make them like you? That's awesome. For you. Not so much for me. Lois is mortal, and you are immortal [laughs].'"

------------------

Pictures. Soon.

:wishluck:

lol

Amy Adams On Ben Affleck In BATMAN V. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE- "He’s Hot!"

-------------------

While in an interview with MovieFone, Amy Adams was asked what were her feelings about Ben Affleck as Batman, in Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice. She responded, He's hot! Sorry, Jen. I have the utmost respect for your relationship, but he looks fantastic. And the work that I did with him, I think it's going to be great."

-------------------

LOIS!

:sumo:

Take a Look at Michael Keaton’s ‘Batman 3′ Batsuit Prototype

batman3-keaton-costume.jpg

However, if you’d like a glimpse at what could have been, io9 has uncovered photos of what Keaton’s Batsuit for Batman 3 would have looked like had the film been made. Designed by José Fernandez, the suit Keaton would have worn is still in the prototype phase in these photos, evidenced by the grey coloring. However, the iconic bat logo is still present on each costume, with some looking more like armor than others. (However, all of them have a fair amount of emphasis on the ab muscles.)

Take a Look at Michael Keaton’s ‘Batman 3′ Batsuit Prototype

batman3-keaton-costume.jpg

However, if you’d like a glimpse at what could have been, io9 has uncovered photos of what Keaton’s Batsuit for Batman 3 would have looked like had the film been made. Designed by José Fernandez, the suit Keaton would have worn is still in the prototype phase in these photos, evidenced by the grey coloring. However, the iconic bat logo is still present on each costume, with some looking more like armor than others. (However, all of them have a fair amount of emphasis on the ab muscles.)

lol. They really dialed up the codpiece. Well if you're gonna be a superhero, might as well have some super junk in the front.

'Batman v Superman': Jena Malone Keeps Quiet on Carrie Kelly Rumors

-------------------

The jury is still out on who Malone will play in Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel sequel, of course. Speculation has run amok since Ms. Malone first showed up on Snyder’s set sporting a crimson ‘do a few months ago; popular theories immediately put her either on Barbara Gordon, Jim Gordon’s daughter (and the alter ego of Batgirl and the Oracle) or, more controversially, Carrie Kelly, who served as Batman’s Robin in Frank Miller’s off-canon comic book storyline, “The Dark Knight Returns”.

Naturally, Warner Bros., Snyder, and Malone have all kept their lips sealed on the matter, but it’s possible that the cat (or bird) just got let out of the bag. Speaking with Malone in an interview about her life and times, The Daily Beast references Malone’s new red locks not once, but twice, and both times in conjunction with her part in Batman V Superman; there isn’t even a hint of Barbara, only mention of Carrie and Robin.

-------------------

Although a weak movie, she did stand out in 'Sucker Punch' for me.

Jena-Malone-Sucker-Punch.jpg

WB and Synder are keeping a tight lip on the film all together with out given any new info.

Although it is cool to discuss these upcoming movies, I am glad the production companies are clamping down on the real details getting out where they can. Otherwise, it's like one of those movies where all the big scenes are in the trailer, and you feel like you have seen it already.

WB and Synder are keeping a tight lip on the film all together with out given any new info.

Although it is cool to discuss these upcoming movies, I am glad the production companies are clamping down on the real details getting out where they can. Otherwise, it's like one of those movies where all the big scenes are in the trailer, and you feel like you have seen it already.

like this one

like this one

I have to take your word on that, as I won't even bother wasting my money on this movie. Maybe if I get it for free one day I will watch it. But other than that, I think I have heard enough to protect myself from being let down.

:(