• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

like this one

I have to take your word on that, as I won't even bother wasting my money on this movie. Maybe if I get it for free one day I will watch it. But other than that, I think I have heard enough to protect myself from being let down.

:(

i only thing i like about it was how they got spiderman right but the rest of the was not good the last act could have been trim and saved for the third film. they could have made the third film the movie were gwen dies and the rise of the sinster six which would lead into their own movie .

Take a Look at Michael Keaton’s ‘Batman 3′ Batsuit Prototype

batman3-keaton-costume.jpg

However, if you’d like a glimpse at what could have been, io9 has uncovered photos of what Keaton’s Batsuit for Batman 3 would have looked like had the film been made. Designed by José Fernandez, the suit Keaton would have worn is still in the prototype phase in these photos, evidenced by the grey coloring. However, the iconic bat logo is still present on each costume, with some looking more like armor than others. (However, all of them have a fair amount of emphasis on the ab muscles.)

I still wish this one had been created.

Christopher Nolan on how Christopher Reeve’s ‘Superman’ influenced ‘Batman Begins’

----------------------

Was a Batman film something that you had long had a desire to tackle? And was there something specific that you wanted to bring to it?

“Well, actually, that is something I’m interested in,” because one of the great films that I am very influenced by that we haven’t talked about was Donner’s Superman — 1978, that came out. It made a huge impression on me. I can remember the trailers for it, I can remember about Superman the movie, all of that. And it was very clear to me that however brilliant — and it was very brilliant — Tim Burton’s take on Batman was in 1989, and it was obviously a worldwide smash, it wasn’t that sort of origin story, it wasn’t that real-world kind of epic movie; it was very Tim Burton, a very idiosyncratic, gothic kind of masterpiece. But it left this interesting gap in pop-culture, which is you know, you had Superman in 1978, but they never did the sort of 1978 Batman, where you see the origin story, where the world is pretty much the world we live in but there’s this extraordinary figure there, which is what worked so well in Donner’s Superman film.

----------------------

Jena Malone Talks HUNGER GAMES; Still Playing Coy About BATMAN V SUPERMAN

------------------

Moviefone: There have been rumors that you are in talks to join another sizable franchise for a director you've worked with before, as part of Zack Snyder's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." Can you say anything?

JM: Ummmm... no.

Moviefone: Would you say, hypothetically, that you would be excited to contribute a strong female role model to a genre that is somewhat bereft of them?

JM: I don't think that it's bereft. I mean look at "Hunger Games" -- are you kidding me?

Moviefone: Yeah, but "The Hunger Games" isn't a comic book.

JM: It doesn't matter. You're turning something into a film, you're creating a myth. What is a comic book but a written myth? I feel like there's so much negativity, but we create. We're still making things. It's not about having as much as they have, it's about continuing the conversation.

------------------

She's Robin.

jena-malone-to-play-a-robin-in-batman-v-superman-jena-malone-as-a-female-robin.jpeg

lol

i saw that a few minutes ago but didn't post it because i wasn't sure if it was her. if it is her then she most also be during some crosfit style work out.

I saw that where there is back and forth in the comments over it is her or not. Well, in between them calling each other dirtbags and whiners.

:o

stop-whining.jpg