• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/19/batman-v-superman-promotional-images-beginning-to-surface/

Is it just me or dose this promotional piece make Wonder Woman's face look like a cross between Nic Cage and Javier Bardem? :sick:

lol

If this...

25810.jpg

reminds you of this...

Gal-Gadot-8.jpg

...I have concerns what you are checking out lately, my friend.

:baiting:

:roflmao:

BATMAN V SUPERMAN Choreographer Teases THAT Fight And JUSTICE LEAGUE Origin

-------------------

What can you tell us the story?

Look, at Warner Bros., they are very strict, so I can’t say much, but it’s no surprise if I say Batman and Superman come face-to-face in the movie. It’s one of the most important sequences and I was actively involved in the design of the fight: the exchange of punches and the physical movement were put together with my partner Ryan Watson.

There’s a thought that Batman has no chance, that the other [superman] will squash him like a bug. But when you see the movie, and how it all comes out, there’s a very intelligent explanation as to why they would have a firsthand confrontation though it seems to be totally to Batman’s disadvantage.

-------------------

Best Look Yet At The Armored Batsuit In New BATMAN v SUPERMAN Promo Art

B70hL_xIAAA2wHT.jpg

---------------------

The image below has started doing the rounds on social media and is apparently a photo of a t-shirt given out to some of the crew members who worked on Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. It most definitely appears to be real, and this is not simply a piece of art from the comic books as you'll notice that Superman is in his current big screen costume. Batman meanwhile is suited up in the same The Dark Knight Returns inspired armor from the Comic-Con teaser trailer, and the results are simply spectacular.

---------------------

Scoot McNairy Talks Cryptically About His BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Role

---------------------

Could he give any clues as to who he's playing in the movie? Well, yes and no, but it certainly sounds like it will be a unique role for McNairy. "It’s definitely 100% a character I’ve never played and I can’t speak too freely on it, but yeah, getting into that thing was definitely something I had to wrap my head around emotionally in order to play that character. But with that being said, I had a lot of fun doing it when I was in the process of shooting on it — my head was in a different place but I’m really excited to see how it turns out and what they do with it and see the film."

"Tell those Comics General yahoos to cool their jets. They'll find out soon. At least they have that cool Movie and TV sub-forum now."

---------------------

Jesse Eisenberg On Playing 'Lex Luthor' In BATMAN v SUPERMAN And Beyond

--------------------

Jesse Eisenberg is at this year's Sundance Film Festival, and when Variety caught up with the actor, they were quick to ask him about playing Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. He obviously wasn't willing to give too much away, and had this to say when the site quizzed him on whether or not his head is still shaved. "I can’t say anything about this stuff," he responded. "They want all this to be a surprise." As for whether or not he would like to play Lex again (in Superman's next movie specifically), the actor added: "I would love to. It’s a great group and director, and the most ideal character to play."

--------------------

They must have some brutal financial fines the way the studio has been able to get these actors to quiet down on sharing details. I don't blame them.

Although this was a rumor a while back, it seems to be building up to reality in the movie.

General Zod To Become Doomsday In BATMAN v SUPERMAN?

-------------------

His corpse is stolen (or perhaps just acquired, given his military contacts in most versions of the modern mythology) by Lex Luthor and experimented on, presumably in the hopes of finding a weakness to exploit against Superman. In the course of his experimenting, we've been told that he "triggers the Doomsday genome," causing the corpse to reanimate as the mindless killing machine at the center of The Death of Superman.

-------------------

Ray Fisher Shows off BATMAN V SUPERMAN T-Shirt

Lmxk64m.png

I guess we will get to see Cyborg in BvS.

--------------------

Ray Fisher previousy mentioned that he had met Jason Momoa, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck and Jesse Eisenberg on the set of Batman Vs. Superman as well as adding:

“I met everyone in the Justice League except Henry Cavill and Ezra Miller. It was surreal... Let me tell you, man, people are in for a hell of a treat.”

--------------------

And someone else pulled out her t-shirt too.

taookamotobatmanvssupermant.png

Tao Okamoto Teases JUSTICE LEAGUE or WONDER WOMAN

--------------------

Though official info from WB stated Tap Okamoto is playing a new character for Batman Vs. Superman, Okamoto is also rumored to be playing Mercy Graves, who in the comics is the Amazonian bodyguard to Lex Luthor.

On her Instagram, Tao Okamoto stated, "Day 1 of working out with a personal trainer! My new year's resolution: good bye to the skinny body!"

--------------------

I liked her in The Wolverine.

Tao+Okamoto+Chloe+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+d6rBxiDvrUAl.jpg