• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Would of been cool to see a little teaser for it but not disappointed there wasn't one. I thought the best commercial was in the beginning there was one for Mt dew kick start that was hilarious

After seeing the Jurassic World trailer and then laughing at the Mountain Dew spot I was pumped for the commercials as well...but then no Batman/Superman, 50 Shades of Who Cares and more depressing commercials about dads, girls, lost puppies, sexual assault and the like I was pretty subdued. Combine that with eating too much & barely seeing Katy's boobs bounce and it's a good thing the game was close or I would have fallen asleep.

Peace,

Chip

Would of been cool to see a little teaser for it but not disappointed there wasn't one. I thought the best commercial was in the beginning there was one for Mt dew kick start that was hilarious

After seeing the Jurassic World trailer and then laughing at the Mountain Dew spot I was pumped for the commercials as well...but then no Batman/Superman, 50 Shades of Who Cares and more depressing commercials about dads, girls, lost puppies, sexual assault and the like I was pretty subdued. Combine that with eating too much & barely seeing Katy's boobs bounce and it's a good thing the game was close or I would have fallen asleep.

Peace,

Chip

Ted 2 was pretty funny.

It was odd to hear of a trailer coming this far out from box office release. Since there had been a teaser shown at SDCC '14, it wouldn't be surprising if something did come out.

But at $4 MM a TV spot, it would have been quite the ask to throw something out there. It would have to be more than a teaser trailer for that amount.

Something like this. But better.

DC All Access had its new co-host introduced earlier this week, and he said Tuesday was going to be big news for SUICIDE SQUAD (wonder if the casting is finalized) and BATMAN V SUPERMAN (teaser trailer??).

:wishluck:

DC All Access

Okay, where was the big news that was supposed to hit today?

(shrug)

i think we well get a some info on SUICIDE SQUAD sometime this month on the show, for BvS hope it turns out to be a trailer closer to the end on the month giving us a some tease of the move.

:wishluck:

I'm okay with a cool teaser this far out.

MAN OF STEEL Actress Christina Wren Set To Reprise Role In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

-------------------

Question: Doesn’t your character play a key role in the comic books? Is there any chance that’ll be reflected on the big screen, either in this film or a future installment?

Answer: So there’s some gossip; this has not been officially confirmed with me at all. But my character’s name is Carrie Farris; there’s a character named Carol Farris who’s the Green Lantern’s girlfriend and turns into this superhero, Star Sapphire. But I have no idea if that’s the plan; they’re not even slated to do a Green Lantern film for several years.

-------------------