• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Other than the Batman: Animated Series, nothing beats the Burton/Keaton Batman. Sorry Nolan Fanboys. (shrug)

Although I am a fan of the Burton/Keaton Batman, and recognize the positive impacts it had on the hobby and superhero cinema, Nolan's BATMAN BEGINS and THE DARK KNIGHT are outstanding films that could have been the launch point for a larger DC Universe. A missed opportunity.

Other than the Batman: Animated Series, nothing beats the Burton/Keaton Batman. Sorry Nolan Fanboys. (shrug)

I liked all of them.

Nolan.

Burton.

Batman: Animated Series.

Each added to the mythos.

It`s amazing how much Batman changed from the old Adam West TV series which I loved as a kid in reruns.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Sorry mate but I disagree.

End of the day there is a Batman for everyone, be it West, Burton or Nolan.

Any idea what takes DC so long to make a movie? Deadpool is still in the casting phase and it will be released before this movie will. (Granted, I know this movie will have more post-production special effects to do than Deadpool but still…)

Seriously, we still a whole year before this comes out.

Man of Steel also took about 3 years to make before it was released. X-Men : DoFP took less than a year.

Any idea what takes DC so long to make a movie? Deadpool is still in the casting phase and it will be released before this movie will. (Granted, I know this movie will have more post-production special effects to do than Deadpool but still…)

Seriously, we still a whole year before this comes out.

Man of Steel also took about 3 years to make before it was released. X-Men : DoFP took less than a year.

It is hard as a fan of these characters to wait so long. But if it ends up being a masterpiece...

Don't think this has been posted yet. Came across it and thought I'd share.

Got it own thread apparently!

First look at Jason Momoa as Aquaman

F7ppP1U.jpg

Edited by AntBrown

I guess they chose the right actor with the right look, as comicbookmovies.com is going nuts over that picture. It's the first time I have seen so many up votes for a post (71 so far).

First Official Image Of Jason Momoa As AQUAMAN In BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DOJ

Snyder said this was going to be a different type Aquaman for sure, and not the old 'talks with fishes' atmosphere.

More Details About The Justice League In BATMAN v SUPERMAN Emerge

-----------------------

Devin Faraci over at Badass Digest had this to say about the upcoming blockbuster: "It's worth noting that -script with which I'm familiar had Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg. There was no seventh in the -script, although it's possible that the seventh member of the team - Green Lantern, one assumes - is introduced in Justice League. I had heard that Lantern wasn't showing up until the very end of Justice League Part 1, but maybe that's changed. And who knows - he could still show up in BvS.

In addition, Faraci mentions that: "The scripted appearances by Aquaman and The Flash are very, very brief - cameos, really".

-----------------------

Justice-League-New-52-Flash.jpg