• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

lol

this came from someone in the coments at CBM site of what he wants and i think it would be insane to see also.

I want 2 end credits after BvS.....

1 - JL Tease

2 - Batman standing in front of the Jokers cell in Arkham......teases us the Joker for SS.

:)

Jeremy Irons Says BATMAN V SUPERMAN -script Is "Amazing"

The acclaimed English actor Jeremy Irons, who will be playing the part of Batman's iconic butler Alfred Pennyworth, attended the Lucca Film Festival in Italy, and had this to say about the much anticipated Zack Synder-helmed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice:

"The next Batman has an amazing screenplay", Irons told reporters. "It's a blockbuster written from the heart."

The 'movie split in two' story seems to be coming up again.

Batman v Superman Crew Member Says Film Comes Out This Year

As most know by now, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was primarily filmed in Detroit, MI. While walking back to my car while out on a trip to Ann Arbor, MI (30-ish miles west of Detroit), I ran into a man wearing the customized Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice crew member jacket, complete with the film’s logo and crew member embroidery.

Taking the opportunity to grab some info from the man I asked, “What can you tell me about the movie?” while pointing to the jacket’s emblem. The man started to smile as he walked away from me and said, “Nothing.” But then turned back slightly and said, “All I’ll tell you is that it will come out in about six months.”

The anonymous crew member could have been way off on the current publicly known release date of March 25, 2016, but the time frame of “six months” is so close to October 23 of this year that it has to make you wonder.

Could Warner Bros. be Making a BvS Announcement at WonderCon This April?

On Saturday April 4, 2015 from 12:30pm – 1:30pm Warner Bros. will have an untitled presentation at WonderCon. It would look as though Warner Bros. is trying to keep a big secret from fans before WonderCon roles around, given that they have yet to announce what the presentation will center around. Given that Batman vs Superman is there biggest film to come out within the next year, it's very possible that they are going to make an annoucement regarding that film.

Could it be a the first full teaser trailer? Or maybe a confirmation that recent rumors about the film being split in two is true?

"I'm in for the long haul. It's an honor. Zack [snyder] had me at hello, literally when he told me what he wanted to do with the character and what he wanted to do with the world. There's no -script written yet for certain things, but I listen to his ideas; I trust him." "I'm known for playing rough characters and they're not really allowed to see those things, so it's going to be exciting for my kids to see poppa play with Batman and Wonder Woman and Superman and so on."

hm

Warner Bros. WonderCon Mystery Panel Leads To Batman V. Superman Speculation

Could Warner Brothers mystery panel at WonderCon be related to Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

WonderCon Anahiem kicks off at the beginning of next month and the schedule, with with the full-slate of panels has been made available. Though, there is one curious panel that mysteriously has no information. It is a Warner Bros. presentation, but that's all we know. Some of have speculated that it could be the spot in which WB unleashes the first trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Maybe people are just getting their hopes up as big reveals like that are usually reserved for San Diego's Comic Con. Although, Zack Snyder may not want to wait another three months to show people the goods.

wbbatmanvsuperman-128517.png

I don't remember seeing this picture of Eisenberg bald before...if it's here already, my apologies:

NEf0TD3Ul1dYik_2_b.jpg

no i don't remember seeing it before

That's what I thought....but that picture doesn't appear to be one of the myriad photoshopped pictures to make Eisenberg appear bald.....AND it looks like that's actually Supes in the background....

How did we miss a set photo like that?

Anyway, I can actually see Eisenberg in that role now. Not sure how he's going to play it, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be the worst iteration of Lex (which might be Kevin Spacey's portrayal).