• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

http://blogs.canoe.ca/projectionist/movies/gal-gadot-shows-off-muscles-for-batman-vs-superman/

In case you thought Gal Gadot was too thin to be playing Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Batman/Superman film, the Fast & Furious actress shared a photo on Facebook over the weekend showing she’ll be bringing the gun show to the upcoming film.

“There’s nothing like a good workout in the morning. Love it! You?” she captioned the pic, which shows Gadot flexing her rather large bicep.

In an interview with Good Evening with Gai Pines last December, Gadot dismissed critics saying: “I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine… I’ll gain body mass.”

Before Gadot was cast, a slew of actresses were tipped to be playing the Amazonian warrior including Gia Carano and Thor’s Jamie Alexander.

Gal-Gadot-working-out.jpg

Batman Vs. Superman Casting Rumor Hints At Cyborg

Latino Review is reporting that the producers of Batman vs. Superman are looking to cast a young, physically fit, black actor for a role in the film. The role is reportedly a small role for Batman Vs. Superman, but is said to be a recurring role in the DC Cinematic Universe. Snyder has reportedly met with Michael B. Jordan for the part, which suggests it would eventually be a major role, since Jordan is a very in demand actor currently.

So what role is this for? We can’t say for certain, but Cyborg seems likely.

Latino Review has appeared to nail down more than one role in advance of the official announcement.

i do wonder about this,but i think we get both in BvS.

Cyborg/John Stewart

Reading the comments below from that article is quite interesting. Especially "Jordan's already trying to get off the FF train wreck".

What a great cosplay!

ajrZ9nq_460s_v1.jpg

wow and yeah i think is better for him to take the deal for Cyborg over FF.

Interesting summary of all the rumors and final casting announcements associated with this movie.

Batman vs. Superman: Tracking The Rumors To Date

I still think out of the three actually considered for the Wonder Woman role, Olga Kurylenko was the better choice.

I'm sure they will be fine with Gal Gadot. But quite a few "could have been" choices in different roles.

i think i got the best movie title "Man of Steel: Public Enemies" and not a bad read in a few weeks we should see some announcements happening.
hm

Damn,you have more platinums than I do lol

that's nothing i got friends that are up their in the 50's & 100's.

i think i got the best movie title "Man of Steel: Public Enemies" and not a bad read in a few weeks we should see some announcements happening.

I kind of like it. Especially since Superman is now publicly known, and would be considered an alien enemy of the people by some.

hm

Damn,you have more platinums than I do lol

that's nothing i got friends that are up their in the 50's & 100's.
Same here :o

I kind of like it. Especially since Superman is now publicly known, and would be considered an alien enemy of the people by some.

i think it's the best title they can use.

Olga Kurylenko was the better choice.
I was actually against Olga at first, before I saw her in Oblivion. I was basing her on her throwaway role as a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace. But, after watching Oblivion, I was sold on her as a new Ripley-Alien- Rambolina. It reminded me of when when Uma did Kill Bill, Vol. 1 and then sandwiched a damsel in distress role (Paycheck) in between Vol. 2.

Still like Gal Gabot too. Just hope she brings more to the table now.