• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

i think he miss read the story and understand Man of steel to a degree. Nolan only gave us one part/side of batman not all sides of batman that we know.

Consider the source. You have an investment advisement site trying to explain if it is a smart move to buy and/or sell Time-Warner when this stock is already dealing with the Comcast merger ups and downs.

i think he miss read the story and understand Man of steel to a degree. Nolan only gave us one part/side of batman not all sides of batman that we know.

Consider the source. You have an investment advisement site trying to explain if it is a smart move to buy and/or sell Time-Warner when this stock is already dealing with the Comcast merger ups and downs.

so true to me Time-Warner has been dead for a long time some people don't given know that name.

meh. Like most people, I'm more interested in seeing Guardians of The Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, Avengers 2, and so on.

Excellent! Then you should go over to those threads.

:baiting:

meh. Like most people, I'm more interested in seeing Guardians of The Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, Avengers 2, and so on.

Doesn't have anything to do with the fact you gush over everything Marvel and hate everything DC related? hm

Is this real? What say you?

8EA01832-ECE9-41EF-A542-C8A4399109A0_zps2bf5mhte.jpg

i don't know but it does look interesting

I bet that is just a statue, as the suit looks too movie-traditional. The way Kevin Smith and Zack Snyder have gone crazy over the new suit, there is something different about the design that differs from anything else shown.

What that is remains to be seen.

Is this real? What say you?

8EA01832-ECE9-41EF-A542-C8A4399109A0_zps2bf5mhte.jpg

i don't know but it does look interesting

I bet that is just a statue, as the suit looks too movie-traditional. The way Kevin Smith and Zack Snyder have gone crazy over the new suit, there is something different about the design that differs from anything else shown.

What that is remains to be seen.

If this is the batsuit for BvS,I like it.

It looks very much like Jim Lee's design of Batman.

‘Batman vs. Superman’ costume designer says ‘awesome’ photos are coming soon

Steven Simko has experience shooting for magazines, and the first photo of Ben Affleck as Batman is rumored to be coming on a magazine cover (Entertainment Weekly, perhaps?). Keep in mind this is all just pure speculation, but it seems likely that a costume designer would be present on a big magazine photo shoot to make sure his Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman costumes look the best that they can. It’s also possible that Wilkinson was just referring to a photo shoot that he himself took part in, though with all due respect, those photos would be far less “awesome”.

5 reasons Batman v Superman will be a success

I'll definitely go with "They are taking some casting risks" as one of those I am interested to see what comes of these choices.

When Wonder Woman was being cast, I really was leaning towards choices like Gemma Arterton (Prince of Persia) and Jaimie Alexander (Thor).

7 Actresses Who Could Play Wonder Woman in ‘Justice League’

Hopefully, Gal Gadot shows them all how to deliver the role.