• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Olga Kurylenko was the better choice.
I was actually against Olga at first, before I saw her in Oblivion. I was basing her on her throwaway role as a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace. But, after watching Oblivion, I was sold on her as a new Ripley-Alien- Rambolina. It reminded me of when when Uma did Kill Bill, Vol. 1 and then sandwiched a damsel in distress role (Paycheck) in between Vol. 2.

Still like Gal Gabot too. Just hope she brings more to the table now.

Wonder Woman might bring this.....

mulher-maravilha-hiketeia_20_zps80a2cdcf.jpg

I really can't tell that her boobs are getting any bigger. :taptaptap: She needs to eat more pancakes and waffles. :juggle:

CGI can offer up many amazing things when it comes to film. We shall see if it can work on even Gal Gadot's small frame.

:wishluck:

Anything related to Dwayne Johnson and DC Comics is still under wraps. Whenever I consider who he could be, I keep coming back to Black Adam.

rock-black-adam.jpg

Maybe that would be a way to introduce other characters such as Shazam which were in the works at one point, but then put on hold.

Director Peter Segal Talks Shazam on the Big Screen

that what it looks like.

next time we hear more news from WB/DC would most likely be on the next issue of Empire Magazine. that's my guess since they start filming next month.

I agree. There is a current lull before the news storm. Articles are stretching out anything they grab right now. Check this one out.

'Batman vs. Superman' and 'Man of Steel 2' Actor Henry Cavill to Michigan People: 'Let's Have a Beer?'

At least you know Henry Cavill is truly a friendly guy from everyone that has met him. If anything, he takes the time to talk with people, and doesn't shy away from photos.

blogger-image--1187353376.jpg

One fan actually created a site all about people meeting Cavill. I'd say she has a dedicated addiction.

Henry Cavill News

Anything related to Dwayne Johnson and DC Comics is still under wraps. Whenever I consider who he could be, I keep coming back to Black Adam.

rock-black-adam.jpg

Maybe that would be a way to introduce other characters such as Shazam which were in the works at one point, but then put on hold.

Director Peter Segal Talks Shazam on the Big Screen

Shazam deserves a movie.

Wouldn`t it be funny if Shazam ended up doing better box office then Superman?

hm

Shazam deserves a movie.

Wouldn`t it be funny if Shazam ended up doing better box office then Superman?

hm

I'd love to see a Shazam movie. There were a few recommendations floating around when the movie was rumored.

theartofoneness_shazam_1.jpg