• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman

BtfLEsmIYAANa8M.jpg

There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin.

1. Knee high metal plates to cover her skinny legs.

2. High heels to make her look taller

3. Not even a hint of red, white or blue. If I was American I would be insulted.

4. Upside down tiara or head band

5. Her top made to look she has a bigger breast size.

etc......

Xena the Warrior Princess had a better outfit.

these seem to be observations more than faults in the costume

it's pretty clear by now that they were never going to go bright and colourful

i have zero problems with the costume, you can tell who it is so it has fulfilled it's purpose

i don't see anything wrong with the outfit.

Armored Batman! First BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Footage Description

It was short but got right down to the heart of the matter. Set at night, in pouring rain, it begins on a rooftop with Ben Affleck’s Batman - in souped-up armour much like he wields in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, including glowing eyes - pulling a tarpaulin off the Batsignal. It shines into the sky, and then - illuminated against the clouds, flecked with lightning, standing inside the symbol, is Henry Cavill’s Superman. And he does not look happy, his eyes glowing red with burgeoning heat vision ray. The camera tracks in on Batman’s face as he grimaces… and cut to black. No dialogue at this point, so there’s no idea of what Affleck sounds like as Batman, or indeed a wider sense of the story, but the message is clear: Clark and Bruce are going to face off, and Bruce has enhanced his Batsuit to compensate for the most powerful man alive.

Showed the picture to my girlfriend and a few other women and they can't believe this is suppose to be Wonder Woman.

Comments so far:

"She looks slutty" - Same as a previous post

Is that Kim Kardashian? lol

Where is the red, white, blue or gold?

Is that headband upside down? Where is the star (on headband)?

This is not Wonder Woman

So far none of the women like it.

Showed the picture to my girlfriend and a few other women and they can't believe this is suppose to be Wonder Woman.

Comments so far:

This is not Wonder Woman

that's funny because the only color i don't see their is white. we have a dark red, dark blue skirt, i think they going with silver on the lasso to represent the white but turns shiny gold when bring use, when gold was used has part of an Armour it would not be shiny but look dirty.

Comments so far:

This is not Wonder Woman

that's funny because the only color i don't see their is white. we have a dark red, dark blue skirt, i think they going with silver on the lasso to represent the white but turns shiny gold when bring use, when gold was used has part of an Armour it would not be shiny but look dirty.

We also don't know the context of this costume, or more accurately, armor. This may be battle armor, she may not have adapted the identity of WW yet. There may be other costumes revealed later. We know Batman has a few. There's a lot we don't know and we'll have to wait and see. Very happy with how it looks though. (thumbs u

Wonder Woman

BtfLEsmIYAANa8M.jpg

I'm actually impressed. Better than I expected.

She looks great and exactly as I was expecting her to look. It's similar to the recent depictions that appeared in the latest DC animated film, Injustice video game the New 52 series. I'm very excited about her addition in the upcoming films and the later to come solo ventures.

Edited by Kal-El

Comments so far:

This is not Wonder Woman

To be fair , women are a bit more critical with other women

That being said, how she acts in the film will be the deciding factor

Her costume is horrible. No red white and blue. doh!

I was a little surprised to see the lack of colors when I first saw it. But like I said, we don't know the context of this costume or armor yet. Regardless of that - is it really horrible?

I don't think the red, white and blue costume of the comics will translate well into the vision of the movie. Nevertheless, its not like she can't put on more than one costume. Everything is looking great so far. Although I agree with a previous post, the story and directing are more important than one or two costumes.