• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

lol, I never thought anyone could look formidable standing next to Cavill but as of this moment I have been proven wrong.

Man, Affleck got pumped for his movie.

:applause:

That's for sure!!! He 'sploded :o

azldMwP.jpg

Gal Gadot is a beautiful woman but I can't look at this picture and think of her as Wonder Woman. From this picture she has gained little weight. All she is doing is working out her arms for more definition and that's it.

Inaddition, this picture also proves to me that there was alot of work done (photoshop) on Gal to make her look thicker or bigger in the Wonder Woman picture.

They stated that she would not be filmed in costume until they felt she was ready physically.

So it may be premature to pass judgement.

That crowd goes absolutely :banana:

I love what the person wrote "he muerto" translation - "I've died!"

That had me cracking up too...

I think Gadot looks good as WW in that outfit. Looks cool to me and that Bat-Armor pic... oh man! That reminded me of these words...

BatmandefeatsSuperman_zps3db1b24d.jpg

She is the strongest link. All the nonsense about her muscles has been silly nonsense. She's a knockout. WW is a superheroine -- superpowered. She doesn't need to look like a linebacker. She needs to look gorgeous. GG looks gorgeous.