• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

She is the strongest link. All the nonsense about her muscles has been silly nonsense. She's a knockout. WW is a superheroine -- superpowered. She doesn't need to look like a linebacker. She needs to look gorgeous. GG looks gorgeous.

:applause:

Ive always pictured Superman taller than Batman.

Batman is generally billed as 6'2", Sperman 6'3" (i've seen 6'4" too)

Affleck is arond 6'2"/3"

Cavill is 6'1"

maybe a reason for the shorter ears so Affleck doesn't look too tall

I'm sorry, I love Spider-Man and I grew up on Marvel but there is something special about these 2 characters especially when they appear as powerful as they did in that clip.

Marvel it's your turn.

zzz

Need more then some glowing eyes to impress me. The bar is a lot higher now a days.

i think it's more that it is hinting at a certain costume from a certain storyline

Who thinks Marvel is rethinking opening a movie head to head with this thing? WHOOOOAAAA. Right off the page of the comic........haven't heard a peep out of Marvel in terms of hype all con. Bravo WB/DC Bravo