• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

585 posts in this topic

Getting the right colors definitely make a difference. I passed on the Church copy because, while it was attractive, it did not look like the one below.

One of my favorite covers.

Jumbo15570.jpg

Not too many anecdotes today as Whitman's work speaks for itself. I think if my incessant posting of Jumbos over the past few years has done anything, it has been to get more people interested in his work.

Jumbo156.jpg

I seriously cannot wait to get a look at the last ten books in the run. Especially the 159. Church copy? :wishluck:

No, adamstrange has the Church copy. It is beautiful. Mine is a bit trashy but it is the best I've ever found.

It's my favorite cover from the whole run. Those last few covers by Maurice Whitman are just stellar. I'm looking forward to seeing them!

It's now posted over in the FH thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7056440Post7056440