• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

585 posts in this topic

I think the colors on this one speak for themselves.

Planet58CGC96804x1280_zps5cd08208.jpg

Thank you very much for sharing your collection. As I've told Marty, I don't comment on every post, or even most posts, but I am watching and admiring your fine taste. :applause:

I think the colors on this one speak for themselves.

Planet58CGC96804x1280_zps5cd08208.jpg

Thank you very much for sharing your collection. As I've told Marty, I don't comment on every post, or even most posts, but I am watching and admiring your fine taste. :applause:

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Lily Renee absolutely killed it with this one. Big Apple copies don't always get the notoriety they deserve. This copy is just gorgeous and the understated blue on the logo is wonderful.

Planet39.jpg

I think this issue is the last of the classic Planet covers (or the first if you go in reverse order). I don't know if it signals more of Murphy Anderson or less of Lily Renee but there is a tangible change (to me anyway) between 36 and 37.

Planet3685001.jpg