• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I've tried to watch every episode. I always end up telling April, "Just shut it off...this is far too boring to watch." I only made it to the end of the pilot episode...even that was a struggle.

Peace,

Chip

I just gave up on it. Deleted the scheduled recording from my DVR. Entirely too boring and the casting was just plain annoying.

NEXT!

What, are you saying it took you this long to figure out this show is for kids? :roflmao:

Alan Moore loves this show!

Oh, the irony. A comic book collector ROFL about an "is for kids" joke... :facepalm:

I've tried to watch every episode. I always end up telling April, "Just shut it off...this is far too boring to watch." I only made it to the end of the pilot episode...even that was a struggle.

Peace,

Chip

I just gave up on it. Deleted the scheduled recording from my DVR. Entirely too boring and the casting was just plain annoying.

NEXT!

What, are you saying it took you this long to figure out this show is for kids? :roflmao:

Oh, the irony. A comic book collector ROFL about an "is for kids" joke... :facepalm:

Hulk Smash Irony! :sumo:

Peace,

Chip

NEXT!

Hulk Smash Irony! :sumo:

lol

Yeah, I have to say the show is incrementally better, from C-range material to more B- material. The actors have more to do, the relationships are a bit more interesting, the plots still pretty weak but I care more about the characters.

Dan

I enjoy the show, it's different than other stuff out there and it is improving week by week.

I should probably try it again. I really want to like it and I do like Clark Gregg but what has turned me off the most is that wannabe hacker woman (don't know actress or character name) who was just too much of an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for being any kind of government agent. She breaks the suspension of disbelief that normally makes a show like this so fun. She reminds me of when I was supposed to believe Denise Richards could be a Nuclear Scientist in that Bond movie...just not even possible for a second.

I just watched tonight's episode. It was dull. I expect another ratings drop after tonight's episode. I'm done with MAOS.

According to preliminary national estimates from Nielsen, “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” averaged a 2.5 rating/7 share in adults 18-49 and 9.3 million viewers overall, up a tick for a second straight week and matching the show’s best demo score since Oct. 22. “SHIELD” finished second across the board to “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” (3.0/9 in 18-49, 11.4 million viewers overall), which was Tuesday’s No. 1 show in 18-49 — matching last week’s “NCIS” score — as well as 25-54 (4.1/10).

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/agents-of-shield-up-but-rudolph-shines-brightest-on-tuesday-1200891682/

Edited by sckao

I just watched tonight's episode. It was dull. I expect another ratings drop after tonight's episode. I'm done with MAOS.

According to preliminary national estimates from Nielsen, “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” averaged a 2.5 rating/7 share in adults 18-49 and 9.3 million viewers overall, up a tick for a second straight week and matching the show’s best demo score since Oct. 22. “SHIELD” finished second across the board to “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” (3.0/9 in 18-49, 11.4 million viewers overall), which was Tuesday’s No. 1 show in 18-49 — matching last week’s “NCIS” score — as well as 25-54 (4.1/10).

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/agents-of-shield-up-but-rudolph-shines-brightest-on-tuesday-1200891682/

no NCIS episode to steamroll the Marvel money train this week

no NCIS episode to steamroll the Marvel money train this week

lol

Nothing stops the Marvel Money Train!

47fm.jpg

I did not realize until I saw the episode 10 promo that they filmed the show in Long Beach 3 weeks ago. The bridge, that next to my work at the aquarium, was used for this episode. They filmed a few big explosions on the bridge. We were standing on the 3rd floor but had no idea what they were filming. The movie industry uses this bridge all the time. Transformers 2, Dexter, Hangover 3 etc. but it's kind of cool now I know what they filmed.